• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 21911

Do they allow you to enter your details here?
Okay I understood the problem. I got the card 3-4 months ago when It supported and saved the card so I can do payment but if I put the card number now it's show card not supported so basically they blocked the card now only people who already saved the card when they allowed can only pay with the card now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230707_171252.jpg
    Screenshot_20230707_171252.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 16
Okay I understood the problem. I got the card 3-4 months ago when It supported and saved the card so I can do payment but if I put the card number now it's show card not supported so basically they blocked the card now only people who already saved the card when they allowed can only pay with the card now.
why would they do that? I don't think it affects Cheq's business in anyway..

Sir please see the link
Thread 'RBL Best Debit Cards Comparison' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/rbl-best-debit-cards-comparison.14435/

Here the first debit card pic of enterprise debit card.

As the the link above is more beneficial if spends on debit card is not 1 lakh. As per the link I mentioned it is the enterprise debit card which gives 5%cashback upto 1000rs per month. So benefit in taking that debit card in place of signature plus.

Please rectify me if am missing something @Deathsnatcher
Post in thread 'RBL Best Debit Cards Comparison' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/rbl-best-debit-cards-comparison.14435/post-266484

Sir please see the link
Thread 'RBL Best Debit Cards Comparison' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/rbl-best-debit-cards-comparison.14435/

Here the first debit card pic of enterprise debit card.

As the the link above is more beneficial if spends on debit card is not 1 lakh. As per the link I mentioned it is the enterprise debit card which gives 5%cashback upto 1000rs per month. So benefit in taking that debit card in place of signature plus.

Please rectify me if am missing something @Deathsnatcher
Yes you are correct EDC gives you 1k over 20k bill payment for a month .

sir cashback starts to be counted after we spend 20k. or from 1rs to 30k rs.

condition A. i.e, 5% of 30k is 1500 but capping is 1000rs so will get 1000rs only.

condition B.
or 5% of above 20k ie. only 10k .
therefore 5% of 10k is 500rs.

please tell in which condition we will get max benefit by enterprise debit card
Pura 20k hi karna padega. Can be divided in multiple transactions. Signature plus me minimum 10k karna padta hai 1% ke liye

ok. then if we have 25k bill of axis credit card.
then go to mobiquick pay 20k bill by enterprise credit card. and get 5%=1000rs cashback.

as there is no need to pay more than 20k as max capping is 1000rs per month.

and pay remaining 5% from hdfc bill portal by easyshop platinum debit card to get 1% upto 750rs.
here 5000rs ka 1%=50rs.
yes you are correct
but i always recommend to pay a little more than 20k which act as a buffer than the threshold like spending 100 rs more than 20k [20100].

What is the Bamboo for opening RBL 2.5k Mab account at branch? @VISHESH_BANSAL
What is it's initial funding required?
BAMBOO on Twitter.
Twitter will then do Bambo to.BM.

If your Branch BM took it seriously then he will ask you to come to Brach and Complete the Fromalities.

Otherwise BM will.close the Twitter Bamboo with false Remarks.

Twitter pe Bolo, RBL Classic Account open karna hai, Branch ne deny kar diya , Complaint raise karo.
Twitter team callback karegei aur BM ko Bamboo forward.

Uske baad BM pe depend karta hai woh Bamboo ko kaise leta hai

Back