• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I’m on the same boat. Raised a complaint by calling their cust care and told me it’ll be credited within a week. It’s almost a week and still nada. I’ll try this offline txn thing also even though my friends never had to do it.

Besides this, didn’t receive the monthly spend vouchers either. Same goes for my friends. They say it’ll credit by 15th of every month but IDK what’s up this time.
I can check this with the bank agent who helped me get the joining vouchers. Let me follow up with them and update you.

I can check this with the bank agent who helped me get the joining vouchers. Let me follow up with them and update you.

I got this card last month & did 1L online transaction in between 16~21Jun, This month on 9th I did 1L online transaction. Yesterday I got 6K (5K+1K) gyftr points. Also I did 20rs offline POS machine swipe transaction on super market in june 😜😜. May be it works!!

Back