• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
I think so. But they send reminders. For me they not did that till now... If your transactions are above 2L they keep in same account type for me
Wow thats great bro, will open same
Any base variant first we need to take or directly we need to ask signature banking?

Like in hdfc, savings max+preferred banking like that

Any base variant first we need to take or directly we need to ask signature banking?

Initially i just opened the normal savings account with base AMB of 10K in 2018. Then recently i got to know it was upgraded to Signature Banking, since in 2019 starting itself it was converted by checking my statements.

I think no need to directly opt for Signature banking in my point of view.

But just check with RBL nearest branch for more information.

min transaction of 600 in a calendar month to get benifit and capped at 1.25lakh spends/month and 20000 cb /yr
nothing more than that but still straight away 1.6 on all transactions no restrictions no milestone no fee payment or amc
in fact no voucher game directly credited as cash Bal in acc

you get 20000 per year on 12.5 lakh spends in a year with zero charges for card (not voucher )

here you have to pay 900(considering 5k voucher at equal value) apart from maintaining a amb acc +12500+5000 bonus toal 17500-900=16600 vs 20000 you can calculate yourself to get best one

even if you consider fee waiver it's 17500vs20000 and voucher vs direct cash
You're forgetting the 5K bonus on spending 5L in a year. That makes it 2% (above the 1.6% with DCB) if spending only 5L. But anywhere between 1.42 to 2% if spending higher than 5L.
But yeah, DCB before devaluation was another good option to keep.

In case you were opening it for the Signature+ card then you need to know that you get a different card

In case you were opening it for the Signature+ card then you need to know that you get a different card
wont we get free signature + card with signature banking?

Anyone got december voucher??
No. I complained to them. Got this today:

############################
Greetings from RBL Bank!
This is with reference to your email dated January 18, 2023 regarding debit card reward points not received.
We have registered your complaint with complaint number ........ (number removed by me)
We will respond to you within 2 working days.

I applied this card by opening new account with rbl. Process at branch was smooth and staff welcoming. They told it will take 2 days to open account and 1 week to get cards at home.

No. I complained to them. Got this today:

Greetings from RBL Bank!
This is with reference to your email dated January 18, 2023 regarding debit card reward points not received.
We have registered your complaint with complaint number ........ (number removed by me)
We will respond to you within 2 working days.
I will also raise the complaint about this on Saturday. I have also not received it yet.

Back