• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:

Basic Savings Account

1580704726_product-feature.png

Product Features
  • Zero Balance Savings Account
  • Get a Free Rupay Card with cash withdrawal limit of Rs. 50,000 for ATM & Rs. 30,000 for POS
  • Free transfer of funds using NEFT & RTGS
  • Take advantage of higher interest rates** on your Savings Account
  • Unlimited free transactions at RBL Bank's ATMs
  • Access your account from any of the RBL branches across India
  • Basic Saving Account can be opened only by visiting any of the RBL Bank branches

1580704749_benefits.png

Other Benefits
  • Free payable at par cheques – 2 cheque books per annum(40 Leaves)
  • Higher Fixed Deposit rates to help your money grow, including tax savings deposits
  • Phone Banking | Mobile Banking | SMS Banking & Alerts | E-Statement | Internet Banking | Online Bill Payment Services
  • Get free Replacement of Damaged card

Dose any one have opened this account recently?

I had applied for RBL signature + Debit card and 2 days back the virtual card is present in my RBL App ( Physical Debit card in Transit). When I am trying to do transactions with that card (in Paytm, Freecharge), I am getting error as "OTP/ Password Verification has failed. Please try again or use different method to complete the Payment". Please note that I have already enabled Online Transactions for my Debit Card.
Has any one faced the same issue ? If so, is there any resolution?

I had applied for RBL signature + Debit card and 2 days back the virtual card is present in my RBL App ( Physical Debit card in Transit). When I am trying to do transactions with that card (in Paytm, Freecharge), I am getting error as "OTP/ Password Verification has failed. Please try again or use different method to complete the Payment". Please note that I have already enabled Online Transactions for my Debit Card.
Has any one faced the same issue ? If so, is there any resolution?
wait a day as your card is not properly linked to your account..
after some time you can use it normally, also turn on online transactions from rbl app for the debit card

misleading title not the best debit card ever as DCB CASHBACK card with elite account WAS THE BEST DEBIT CARD EVER as it used to give 1.6% CASHBACK ON ALL TRANSACTIONS and in 25k amb savings ACC with ZERO CARD CHARGES ....no need to spend or pay fee still 1.6% BUT AT PRESENT this may be BEST NOT BEST CARD EVER

misleading title not the best debit card ever as DCB CASHBACK card with elite account WAS THE BEST DEBIT CARD EVER as it used to give 1.6% CASHBACK ON ALL TRANSACTIONS and in 25k amb savings ACC with ZERO CARD CHARGES ....no need to spend or pay fee still 1.6% BUT AT PRESENT this may be BEST NOT BEST CARD EVER
Did that card had any spending milestones? Like the one here where the bank will give a 5K voucher if the annual spending threshold is crossed.

Did that card had any spending milestones? Like the one here where the bank will give a 5K voucher if the annual spending threshold is crossed.
min transaction of 600 in a calendar month to get benifit and capped at 1.25lakh spends/month and 20000 cb /yr
nothing more than that but still straight away 1.6 on all transactions no restrictions no milestone no fee payment or amc
in fact no voucher game directly credited as cash Bal in acc

you get 20000 per year on 12.5 lakh spends in a year with zero charges for card (not voucher )

here you have to pay 900(considering 5k voucher at equal value) apart from maintaining a amb acc +12500+5000 bonus toal 17500-900=16600 vs 20000 you can calculate yourself to get best one

even if you consider fee waiver it's 17500vs20000 and voucher vs direct cash

Last edited:
min transaction of 600 in a calendar month to get benifit and capped at 1.25lakh spends/month and 20000 cb /yr
nothing more than that but still straight away 1.6 on all transactions no restrictions no milestone no fee payment or amc
in fact no voucher game directly credited as cash Bal in acc

you get 20000 per year on 12.5 lakh spends in a year with zero charges for card (not voucher )

here you have to pay 900(considering 5k voucher at equal value) apart from maintaining a amb acc +12500+5000 bonus toal 17500-900=16600 vs 20000 you can calculate yourself to get best one

even if you consider fee waiver it's 17500vs20000 and voucher vs direct cash
Don't know whether the devaluation already happened or not..!?!? 1673799143873.png

Back