• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received Imperia platinum debit card after upgrading HDFC saving account to saving Max

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dear all,

I applied for debit card upgrade after upgrading my account to saving Max and some how i received Imperia platinum debit card.
I previously had Rupay platinum but after upgrading account.. applied for upgraded debit card from app..

Does this means my banking relation has been upgraded to Imperia?
When I login to app and click on Menu icon it show STANDARD only...

Note: i hold DCB LTF under Alumni offer.

Thanks

Most probably they run out of normal easyshop platinum dc.

Benifits are same, just different in looks.
No wonder! They sent me this Easyshop Platinum DC as replacement for my expired plain Easyshop card, and I'd been wondering whatever happened to my new Imperia entitlement?! :-).

An HDFC employee reassured me that it was still a Platinum DC, -- only the limits are different from the Imperia one.

However, my RM later told me that it was not a Platinum card (although it says so), and he could upgrade it to the Imperia card at the cost of the replacement fee of Rs. 200 + GST.

I don't know whom to believe! There is no time to upgrade before my next CC bill is due. I may just pay off the bill using the Easyshop Platinum card, and see if I get the cashback or not.

Wasn't there some offer for 5% cashback for 12 months if one signs up for HDFC Bill Pay? Is it still there?

Back