• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received Yes Bank Grandeur Savings Account

samk28

TF Buzz
Opened Yes Bank Grandeur Account, process was smooth and easy to do

Attachments

• IMG_1201.webp
    IMG_1201.webp
    294.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1203.webp
    IMG_1203.webp
    639.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1202.webp
    IMG_1202.webp
    587.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1199.webp
    IMG_1199.webp
    718.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1200.webp
    IMG_1200.webp
    322.7 KB · Views: 116
tempImageEQnLLA.webp Received Yes Bank Marquee Credit Card.
lifetime free or not?
It is kind of lifetime free because when you pay charges you get it reversed in form of points, if you pay joining fee by taking reward points in calculation you need to only pay 2160 extra which is GST later annual fee will 900. So these are very less cost for such high variant card. Bank will not provide this card as LTF.

Attachments

• tempImageh4kbDY.webp
    tempImageh4kbDY.webp
    414.3 KB · Views: 15
It is kind of lifetime free because when you pay charges you get it reversed in form of points, if you pay joining fee by taking reward points in calculation you need to only pay 2160 extra which is GST later annual fee will 900. So these are very less cost for such high variant card. Bank will not provide this card as LTF.
This is not called kind of lifetime free.
Because, Bank can anytime decrease the value of the RPs you have received by changing their conversion ratio or available reward itself.
but when your card is LTF, it will stays LTF. Bank cannot change the terms later.

View attachment 66886Received Yes Bank Marquee Credit Card.

1. when did you get it bro and when did you apply?
2. did you get reward points and vouchers for opening grandeur account?

1. when did you get it bro and when did you apply?
2. did you get reward points and vouchers for opening grandeur account?

Yes I got the reward points & medibuddy 20k coupons on opening Grandeur account and spend in last cycle of 3.5 lakhs received points of 31500 points. If you want to open account send me direct message, I will provide my RM number contact him.

This is not called kind of lifetime free.
Because, Bank can anytime decrease the value of the RPs you have received by changing their conversion ratio or available reward itself.
but when your card is LTF, it will stays LTF. Bank cannot change the terms later.
BM said on your expense & relation after 6 months we will raise request for LTF.

Yes I got the reward points & medibuddy 20k coupons on opening Grandeur account and spend in last cycle of 3.5 lakhs received points of 31500 points. If you want to open account send me direct message, I will provide my RM number contact him.
I have grandeur account man. I applied Marqueeike a month ago. What I asked is when did you apply Marquee and when did you get it?

hello samk28 , yes bank telling i need to maintain 5 lakhs for 1 month after that i can withdraw the amount is it really true they dont down grade the account they are assuring me that there is no needto maintain mab after 1 month

hello samk28 , yes bank telling i need to maintain 5 lakhs for 1 month after that i can withdraw the amount is it really true they dont down grade the account they are assuring me that there is no needto maintain mab after 1 month
Yes, they say that maintain 5 lakhs, because its new account and it is beneficial for them for there incentives, and if they are in benefit later they will help us for not getting downgrade.

I am answering this question, because same question was asked by me to my RM. We have opened family account for me I kept 11lac, dad 5lac, mom 50k and also added friend 50k. So he told to hold this amount for 1 month.

My dad started expense from Yes bank it has gone below 5 lac, RM called and told to deposit 10k for crossing the mark of 5 lac.

---------
Moral
Keep for 1 month because if they are in profit they will share with u by providing credit card offers, debit card offers and all. Just bargain with them and ask for Reserve LTF, if you want to, immediately they will approve.

Back