• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding BOB Lite Account

tuhin

TF Premier
Hi,

Recently I opened BoB Lite account. I can see my account type as BOB ADVANTAGE_0_BAL_ACCOUNT. My branch was facing issue. Seems I am little curious whether my account type is in line with BOB LITE Account or not. If anyone is having BOB LITE ACCOUNT, can you please confirm it from your existing Mobile Banking/NetBanking?

Thanks

it"s an online account and new account so bank may rsetrict higher transactions
Being a new account scheme doesn't imply they are ought to block it for no apparent reasons. Also, it isn't an online-specific account, as it can be opened from any of their branches as well.

They may block an account on two conditions:
  1. Unusually high count of transactions per quarter.
  2. Doing credit and debit transactions for amounts higher than your annual income you've declared in your profile. For instance, you've declared your annual income to be ₹3L, but you're often doing transactions worth lakhs, then are ought to temporarily freeze your account.

Being a new account scheme doesn't imply they are ought to block it for no apparent reasons. Also, it isn't an online-specific account, as it can be opened from any of their branches as well.

They may block an account on two conditions:
  1. Unusually high count of transactions per quarter.
  2. Doing credit and debit transactions for amounts higher than your annual income you've declared in your profile. For instance, you've declared your annual income to be ₹3L, but you're often doing transactions worth lakhs, then are ought to temporarily freeze your account.
ok . .

I got a piece of information from branch manager regarding bob lite account. I got a call from bob regarding the complaint which I raised regarding bob BPCL Rupay platinum debit card offers not received concern. They reversed both annual fee and issuance fee. Coming to the point.
1) When I asked about the opening of bob lite after closing the current sb account, he informed me that currently it may not be possible anymore as the customer id will exist for ever even if we closed the account to open bob lite. But wonder how the customer opened bob lite by closing their current sb account as shared by a TF member here.
2) There is some hidden t&c as mentioned by manager as the card will be free upto the expiry date of the same. And if the card has been lost, then most of the customers not able to issue the card again .

These are the issues which customer are facing now as informed by the manager and confirmed by zonal team also.

I got a piece of information from branch manager regarding bob lite account. I got a call from bob regarding the complaint which I raised regarding bob BPCL Rupay platinum debit card offers not received concern. They reversed both annual fee and issuance fee. Coming to the point.
1) When I asked about the opening of bob lite after closing the current sb account, he informed me that currently it may not be possible anymore as the customer id will exist for ever even if we closed the account to open bob lite. But wonder how the customer opened bob lite by closing their current sb account as shared by a TF member here.
2) There is some hidden t&c as mentioned by manager as the card will be free upto the expiry date of the same. And if the card has been lost, then most of the customers not able to issue the card again .

These are the issues which customer are facing now as informed by the manager and confirmed by zonal team also.
Lagta hai branch walo ne class lagayi hai ?
BOB lite account koi bhi primary account use nahi karta agar rupay plat atm reissue na bhi hua to dusra variant iissue hojayega .
Branch wale kabhi sach nahi bolenge ... Wo bhi answerable hote hai upper depart ... bhale bank option diya hai lekin branch chalane ki zimmedari manager ki hoti hai .

Isliye jab tak chalra hai chalne do .

BOB lite account koi bhi primary account use nahi karta agar rupay plat atm reissue na bhi hua to dusra variant iissue hojayega .
Branch wale kabhi sach nahi bolenge ... Wo bhi answerable hote hai upper depart ... bhale bank option diya hai lekin branch chalane ki zimmedari manager ki hoti hai .

Sab ek-ek karke solve ho jayega, don't worry.

Don't forget ki BOB Lite was introduced just 9 months ago. Dheere-dheere woh saari policies and issues fix karenge. They are ought to.

Don't forget ki BOB Lite was introduced just 9 months ago. Dheere-dheere woh saari policies and issues fix karenge. They are ought to.

jo bhi ho filhal to koi problem nii hai .

Can you please tell this in english?

Can you please tell this in english?
Used ChatGPT to translate it to English:

"It seems like the branch people have conducted a class.
No one uses a BOB lite account as a primary account; if the Rupay Platinum ATM card is not reissued, another variant will be issued.
The branch people will never tell the truth ... they are also answerable to the upper department ... although the bank has provided the option, the responsibility to run the branch lies with the manager.

So, let it continue as long as it is running."

No one uses a BOB lite account as a primary account; if the Rupay Platinum ATM card is not reissued, another variant will be issued.
The branch people will never tell the truth ... they are also answerable to the upper department ... although the bank has provided the option, the responsibility to run the branch lies with the manager.

thanks . .

Thanks bro. May i know why we can't use bob lite as primary account?? Any kind of limitations?

Hi friends, Is it true if you open Bob lite saving account online, you will not be entertained in branch for any offline sevices?
You should be entertained, as this account scheme isn't online exclusive, and can be opened at a branch as well. They wouldn't even know whether you opened it online or not unless you tell them.

However, if for any reasons they don't entertain you at the branch, you can always raise a grievance online, and see the magic afterwards. 😋

You should be entertained, as this account scheme isn't online exclusive, and can be opened at a branch as well. They wouldn't even know whether you opened it online or not unless you tell them.

However, if for any reasons they don't entertain you at the branch, you can always raise a grievance online, and see the magic afterwards. 😋
Thank you sir

Back