• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding BoB radiance requirement

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Can someone help me with BoB Radiance banking requirements/eligibility.

Like how much IP/MAB required to open BoB Radiance account...
If salary account, how much per month salary needed.

Asking here in few thread because I couldn't find this info in their website or in our forum.

I'm mostly looking for eterna LTF.

Isnt Eterna LTF with Radiance?
but when you see it.. the annual fee waiver is 2.5L and at the moment Wallet loads into Payzapp earns RP..
then tell me how long it will take to get the fee waiver milestone.. I
t is a no-brainer card at the moment.. even a paid one.. If they can do my radaince with10L IP, it is an excellent proposition for me..

Last edited:
Isnt Eterna LTF with Radiance?
Ohh complimentary in the sense... Just FYF or

Its complimentary technically. But most have got it LTF till now (not aware of complimentary cases).

They have removed the banner of Eterna from Radiance too a month ago, so maybe they might do something soon. (Its commented if you inspect the HTML)

Last edited:
Ohh complimentary in the sense... Just FYF or
What it means is:
By having Radiance we can have Eterna given without the normal CC procedure.. ie. ( Radiance acts as surrogate to Eterna) ...
At the moment it was given as FYF to the Radinace guys.. and I am sure they will run some special LTF campaign sometime in the future..
I am sure I will get this card turned into LTF in the near future..

Don't read too much into everything.. This card for its benefits with 2.5K fee for 2.5L fee waiver is a very good card in the current form..
People stress too much about LTF but it is not needed in this case..
and another reason I am going this route because, I am now way too overleveraged and if BOB is strict about overleverage then I wont get any BOB cards..
hence this route..

My BM also mentioned that this 10L IP Radiance was run as a special campaign in the past and it is now not there.. but he will try it for me as I am a NTB..
He took my number and called me just now to inform me that my account was activated to transfer funds into my account... and Netbanking will be actiavted tomorrow.. He will let me know the netbanking login details tomorrow...

Last edited:
What it means is:
By having Radiance we can have Eterna given without the normal CC procedure.. ie. ( Radiance acts as surrogate to Eterna) ...
At the moment it was given as FYF to the Radinace guys.. and I am sure they will run some special LTF campaign sometime in the future..

Don't read too much into everything.. This card for its benefits with 2.5fee for 2.5L fee waiver is a very good card in the current form..
and another reason I am going this route because, I am now too overleveraged and if BOB is strict about overleverage then I wont get any BOB cards..
hence this route..

My BM also mentioned that this 10L IP Radiance was run as a special campaign in the past and it is now not ther.. but he will try it for me as I NTB..
He took my number and called me just now to inform me that my account was activated to transfer funds into my account... and Netbanking will be actiavted tomorrow.. He will let me know the netbanking login details tomorrow...
So you will have to hold 10L in savings account to keep the radiance status?

So you will have to hold 10L in savings account to keep the radiance status?
No. . I will transfer the SB amount to some other place after I get Eterna.. It seems they will review once in 6 months or so.. BM also can give a hand in not downgrading..

I will keep some FD if they really insist after 6 months..
otherwise I will let Radinace go ..
I am pretty flexible.. and I get what I want using the funds I have and keep moving the funds elsewhere to earn better returns..
I never maintain any large sums in SB long term ....

Max, I can do is have some FDs for medium term ...if I feel that SB account is good...

No. . I will transfer the SB amount to some toerh place after I get Eterna.. It seems they will review once in 6 months or so.. BM also can give a hand in not downgrading..

I will keep some FD if they really insist after 6 months..
otherwise I will let Radinace go ..
I am pretty flexible.. and I get what I want using the funds I have and keep moving the funds elsewhere to earn better returns..
I never maintain any large sums in SB long term ....

Max, I can do is have some FDs for medium term ...
Nice plan. Do inform if you get downgraded.

What it means is:

Don't read too much into everything.. This card for its benefits with 2.5K fee for 2.5L fee waiver is a very good card in the current form..
and another reason I am going this route because, I am now way too overleveraged and if BOB is strict about overleverage then I wont get any BOB cards..
hence this route..

My BM also mentioned that this 10L IP Radiance was run as a special campaign in the past and it is now not there.. but he will try it for me as I NTB..
Thanks for sharing the information :) Keep us posted.

Reactions: SSV
Thanks for sharing the information :) Keep us posted.
Sure...
Just now transferred 10L From the ICICI wealth account to BOB Adv acount after getting the Sapphiro LTF from ICICI ..
Push for ICICI WM Select is also in the process, but not sure of the outcome..

Meanwhile hunt for Radiance begins tomorrow..

Last edited:
Opened BOB Adv SB account.
Visited the branch nrear to me ,8 mins walk..
account opening done in 30 minutes with Pan, aadhar and a PPP..

Agreed to open Radiance with 10L IP , BM said he would try his level best to open with 10L as I am true NTB .. for some reason if it doesn't get approved then I need to fund 30L..
FYF Eterna was also promised based on Radiance...

View attachment 58092
Did you account get upgraded to radiance?

Back