• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding hdfc Bill pay

Got a call today from HDFC confirming whether I added multiple credit card billers or not. Also she asked whether only me or my family is also using my HDFC DC! Is this normal?
Weird behaviour by HDFC to confirm everything via call be it money transfer or billpay.

wait for 2 hours and then you can pay upto 10k bill
after 24 hours, more than 10k also
I recently added my credit card in smartpay of hdfc
My cards are registered but not able to pay bill
Received sms
Payment Failed! AutoPay for ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill of Rs. 1.00 for XXXXXXXXXXXX could not be processed.You can manually pay the bill via Net/MobileBanking App to avoid penalty.
Please suggest me steps to fix it
What is smartpay?? &wher is it???

Got a call today from HDFC confirming whether I added multiple credit card billers or not. Also she asked whether only me or my family is also using my HDFC DC! Is this normal?
Weird behaviour by HDFC to confirm everything via call be it money transfer or billpay.
Yeah, this is normal.. if you add multiple cards simultaneously, they usually give a verification call within a few days

One of my Axis card payment was successful even before 24 hours of addition, that's why I thought its normal.
Axis bill might be less than 10k, that's why it went through
On HDFC BillPay, Security Control Credit Card:-After registration 2 hours no trxn allow, between 2 hours to 24 hours limit of Rs. 10,000 and after 24 hours limit upto 2 lakhs.

It has been more than 30 hours I've added the biller (ICICI Card) but the payment is still failing continuously. How long can be the cooling period?
Check your transaction limit for the debit card. Then pay cc bill first with say 100 rs from the bank account. If it works, then do a similar amount with a debit card after 24 hours.

I done bill payment on 27 Dec and point credit on 29 Dec and amount settled in my card 30 Dec
I want to know when I can make payment on 27 Jan or 6 Jan
So that I receive my point
In platinum debit card

I done bill payment on 27 Dec and point credit on 29 Dec and amount settled in my card 30 Dec
I want to know when I can make payment on 27 Jan or 6 Jan
So that I receive my point
In platinum debit card
you question is not understandable here. If you mean by your next bill payment then you can do it any time again.

you question is not understandable here. If you mean by your next bill payment then you can do it any time again.
I want to know as i reached max cap of 750 in December 27
When I can do bill payment to earn rewards
In Jan first week or last week

I also upgraded from millennia to platinum and I will receive card tomorrow. I want to get quick cashback so I upgraded. I have a doubt. Using this card in PayZapp and Mobikwik for bill payments will earn any cashback points?

I saw somewhere that someone paid bill using Mobikwik and got cashback. He confirmed that using Mobikwik for bill payment also eligible for cashback on Platinum debit card.

What is your opinion on this??

I also upgraded from millennia to platinum and I will receive card tomorrow. I want to get quick cashback so I upgraded. I have a doubt. Using this card in PayZapp and Mobikwik for bill payments will earn any cashback points?

I saw somewhere that someone paid bill using Mobikwik and got cashback. He confirmed that using Mobikwik for bill payment also eligible for cashback on Platinum debit card.

What is your opinion on this??
I also want to know what they consider as utility & Grocery payments for cashback. Merchants should be known atleast.

Back