• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding Limit Enhancement

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Hello,

It's been 4-5 months since I've holding on Axis ACE Credit Card with 15k limit, I was thinking perhaps I should try requesting them to increase my limit. The thing is I don't have salary slip but I can provide bank statement, can that suffice?

And also, to what ratio the limit is generally provided from the salary.

Regards.

You will find your answer here:

Salary slip is must.
Axis is very sceptical in increasing limits, don't expect generosity like ICICI
Oh okay, got it thank you. I wonder why an agent had said bank statement can do.

Hello,

It's been 4-5 months since I've holding on Axis ACE Credit Card with 15k limit, I was thinking perhaps I should try requesting them to increase my limit. The thing is I don't have salary slip but I can provide bank statement, can that suffice?

Regards.
If you are already at 4-5 months, just wait till you cross 6 months. I got LE offer after 6 months and heavy usage of Axis bank card. If you dont get then also, then you should go basis salary slip.

Hello,

Regards.
Apply for a limit Enhancement after completion of 6 months

Hello,

Regards.
on my experience keep your utilisation below 30% at the max. snd u might get limit enhancement within 3-6months period

incase of salary slip they provide limit 3X of your salary

Hello,

Regards.
Same with me,
I was holding Axis Flipkart with 15k limit.
Tried requesting for LE sending Salary slips n all, didn't work.

No auto LE from Axis even after 7 months.
I just applied for Airtel Axis FYF a week ago, and boom. The application got approved yesterday and my limit got increased to 70k.

Attachments

• image_picker4209302076651978476.jpg
    image_picker4209302076651978476.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 68
Hello,

Regards.
Yes the best way to increase Axis/SBI CC Limit is to apply a new card preferably C2C through offline process, preferably the cards which they want to give, now which you want to take. This method is tried and tested for Axis and SBI. Needless to mention that you need to maintain a healthy CIBIL also.
Not yet sure how to increase the limit of the old card though in Axis, because they say they won't make the same maximum limit on individual cards.
Follow this - https://www.technofino.in/community...-same-in-all-the-cards-of-the-same-bank.9460/

Same with me,
I was holding Axis Flipkart with 15k limit.
Tried requesting for LE sending Salary slips n all, didn't work.

No auto LE from Axis even after 7 months.
I just applied for Airtel Axis FYF a week ago, and boom. The application got approved yesterday and my limit got increased to 70k.
You will have to get disappointed a bit when you get to know that your the limit on your Flipkart card has still not increased and it's the same 15k only.

You will have to get disappointed a bit when you get to know that your the limit on your Flipkart card has still not increased and it's the same 15k only.
I'm actually being able to see the same on the app also.
And I'm not sure about what is it like now. Can you confirm the same with these screenshots that you also get to see this in your app, and still have different limits with all of your cards?

Attachments

• image_picker3367319088312914348.jpg
    image_picker3367319088312914348.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 58
  • image_picker6331226087347176783.jpg
    image_picker6331226087347176783.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 57
I'm actually being able to see the same on the app also.
And I'm not sure about what is it like now. Can you confirm the same with these screenshots that you also get to see this in your app, and still have different limits with all of your cards?
Check Individual limits on each card not the total cumulative limit.
But anyways thanks for asking the ss. Otherwise I would have missed one more LE on my Flipkart Card which I got just now.
I got the card in Oct 2021 with the limit of 15k and after sometime I applied for Airtel Card directly through CC and received the same shared limit on that. I was frustrated with Axis and wanted to close all the relationship with them from the day I received FK card but didn't close because FK was LTF. I closed Airtel Card 3 months back.
I received LE on FK card from 15k to 30k around 6 months back I guess. And in the last 2-3 months, I am receiving continuous LE every month from 30k to 60k to 80k today.
I applied for Axis MyZone LTF and received 297k limit.
So now I think Axis have started giving me some value.

Attachments

• image_picker7884796383862623779.jpg
    image_picker7884796383862623779.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 66
  • image_picker1335288484938070321.jpg
    image_picker1335288484938070321.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 65
  • image_picker3440742960124725003.jpg
    image_picker3440742960124725003.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 62
  • image_picker6170845798116180906.jpg
    image_picker6170845798116180906.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 60
Check Individual limits on each card not the total cumulative limit.
But anyways thanks for asking the ss. Otherwise I would have missed one more LE on my Flipkart Card which I got just now.
I got the card in Oct 2021 with the limit of 15k and after sometime I applied for Airtel Card directly through CC and received the same shared limit on that. I was frustrated with Axis and wanted to close all the relationship with them from the day I received FK card but didn't close because FK was LTF. I closed Airtel Card 3 months back.
I received LE on FK card from 15k to 30k around 6 months back I guess. And in the last 2-3 months, I am receiving continuous LE every month from 30k to 60k to 80k today.
I applied for Axis MyZone LTF and received 297k limit.
So now I think Axis have started giving me some value.
Do you have salary slips with 1.5L or more in net salary?

Hello,

Regards.
U have to wait for 6 months n then u can submit itr or salary slip for limit enhancement. For premium cards u can get LE in 3 months

Back