• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(RESOLVED) Unable to pay my ICICI CC bill via BBPS because its showing No Bill Due

harshgupta940

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have my ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card bill generated on 28th June and its showing due in the iMobile App on 16th July. But as now ICICI is integrated in BBPS, I am unable to fetch my bill via BBPS and it is showing that there is no bill due and I have already paid it. I have tried on multiple apps BHIM, SBI Unipay, HDFC Billpay (Old Net banking UI) but all of them shows the same because all of them fetches the bill via BBPS.

Is there any solution to this thing?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240703-050717~2.png
    Screenshot_20240703-050717~2.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20240701-110641~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240701-110641~2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20240702-180254~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240702-180254~2.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 36
Just contacted customer care of ICICI on call and the executive denied any help because he said that they don't have any information regarding third party bill payment services and they can only help if you are paying via iMobile app.

Is there any option to directly complaint about it to BBPS?

Facing same issue

anyone contacted bank via email ?
Nope! Only contacted with cc on call and then paid via Mobikwik. Now I would have to wait for my next statement to generate then only will be able to check if the issue is resolved.

If someone with this problem is able to fetch bill details in BBPS please update here, it would be really helpful.

I have my ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card bill generated on 28th June and its showing due in the iMobile App on 16th July. But as now ICICI is integrated in BBPS, I am unable to fetch my bill via BBPS and it is showing that there is no bill due and I have already paid it. I have tried on multiple apps BHIM, SBI Unipay, HDFC Billpay (Old Net banking UI) but all of them shows the same because all of them fetches the bill via BBPS.

Is there any solution to this thing?
Apparently, BBPS integration is being rolled out in batches for ICICI Bank credit card accounts. For instance, both my ICICI Bank credit card accounts—Amazon Pay one and the Coral+Platinum one—have no issues fetching the requisite data from ICICI's servers on any BBPS-enabled payments platform. However, it doesn't work with my dad's ICICI Coral card. So, you should wait until your account also gets BBPS-enabled.

Also, even if you have paid the bill fully, any payments app leveraging the BBPS platform for ICICI credit card bill payments would show you your "Last total amount due" instead of current outstanding amount (Unbilled one). So, you can keep checking any time to know whether your card has been enabled for BBPS or not.

For example, your bill was generated on 1st July, and the total due amount was ₹1,500. You paid your whole dues before the due date, and also made additional purchases of ₹300 since then, then if you have been migrated to BBPS, then you will only see ₹1,500 (Last billed amount) in "Total amount due" instead of ₹300 (Current outstanding after paying the last billed amount). It won't even show whether the bill has been fully paid or not.

Apparently, BBPS integration is being rolled out in batches for ICICI Bank credit card accounts. For instance, both my ICICI Bank credit card accounts—Amazon Pay one and the Coral+Platinum one—have no issues fetching the requisite data from ICICI's servers on any BBPS-enabled payments platform. However, it doesn't work with my dad's ICICI Coral card. So, you should wait until your account also gets BBPS-enabled.

Also, even if you have paid the bill fully, any payments app leveraging the BBPS platform for ICICI credit card bill payments would show you your "Last total amount due" instead of current outstanding amount (Unbilled one). So, you can keep checking any time to know whether your card has been enabled for BBPS or not.

For example, your bill was generated on 1st July, and the total due amount was ₹1,500. You paid your whole dues before the due date, and also made additional purchases of ₹300 since then, then if you have been migrated to BBPS, then you will only see ₹1,500 (Last billed amount) in "Total amount due" instead of ₹300 (Current outstanding after paying the last billed amount). It won't even show whether the bill has been fully paid or not.
On ICICI net banking, one can see the Total Amount Due and Current Outstanding. When the payment goes through BBPS, the Total Amount Due does not get reduced. This doesn't happen with UPI payments. Are you also experiencing the same issue?

On ICICI net banking, one can see the Total Amount Due and Current Outstanding. When the payment goes through BBPS, the Total Amount Due does not get reduced. This doesn't happen with UPI payments. Are you also experiencing the same issue?
Yes, I am. Read my following posts to learn about my experience:
1. https://www.technofino.in/community...to-register-as-bbps-billers.27969/post-709908

2. Follow-up: https://www.technofino.in/community...to-register-as-bbps-billers.27969/post-710307

I have paid via Mobikwik and hence my Total Amount Due is not reduced in iMobile app. So I don't think there will be any bill in BBPS.
Still I will check in some days if you say so.

I have paid via Mobikwik and hence my Total Amount Due is not reduced in iMobile app. So I don't think there will be any bill in BBPS.
Still I will check in some days if you say so.
iMobile app shows only the "Last Billed Due," which isn't the same as "Total Amount Due." You have to log on to Netbanking to check whether the "Total Amount Due" is showing as zero or not.

Back