• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Restored now] Debit card option removed from HDFC billpay??

Since yesterday, I've been successfully using my HDFC debit card to pay my credit card bills. Although I made a payment yesterday, it hasn't reflected in my credit card account yet. Surprisingly, I've already received reward points in my debit card account this morning.

CosmicCat

TF Ace
Since yesterday, I've been successfully using my HDFC debit card to pay my credit card bills. Although I made a payment yesterday, it hasn't reflected in my credit card account yet. Surprisingly, I've already received reward points in my debit card account this morning.
1. How did you pay: old netbanking site or the MobileBanking app?

2. Which debit card did you use: Platinum one or the Millennia one?

Farhad sekh

TF Premier
You'll get an EasyShop Platinum Debit Card in the welcome kit itself, which would also contain your passbook and the chequebook (With 5 leaves). HDFC Bank doesn't send chequebook, passbook, and debit card separately.
How many days they require deliver if I open online via v KYC.
Branch is far from my location

CosmicCat

TF Ace
Can I use app/ net banking before delivery of welcome kit?
You will be able to access netbanking and the mobile banking app to check balance, but you will not be able to use NEFT/IMPS/RTGS/UPI service unless you get the debit card, since to use that, you have to activate the "Third-Party Transaction" service first (It is a one-time process), which you will not be able to activate until you get the debit card, as it requires the debit card PIN for activation.

Last edited: