• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Restored now] Debit card option removed from HDFC billpay??

SBI CB card added in HDFC Netbanking portal's billpay section. Paid once now.

But, the same thing (SBI CB Card) is NOT visible in HDFC App.

Moreover, the HDFC App is behaving funnily. The cashback details and DC details are missing now. Available only on HDFC Netbanking portal. Not on the App. Strange.

harsh1387

TF Ace

Moreover, the HDFC App is behaving funnily. The cashback details and DC details are missing now. Available only on HDFC Netbanking portal. Not on the App. Strange.
Same.
Sbi card not visible in app.

panu24

TF Ace

Thanks for this post. I was looking if someone is there who has added SBI card in netbanking but the same card is not visible in mobile app.

Martius

TF Premier
Is Mobikwik still giving 1% cashback for CC bill payments via HDFC Platinum DC?
Had heard someone say that they got cashback on mobikwik using HDFC Platinum DC on Friday so i had a few small bill payments of a few cards so took the risk but it is the third day and almost about to be 72 hours but still no cashback credited to my Platinum DC

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Had heard someone say that they got cashback on mobikwik using HDFC Platinum DC on Friday so i had a few small bill payments of a few cards so took the risk but it is the third day and almost about to be 72 hours but still no cashback credited to my Platinum DC
Check the reward points when the actual payment reflect.. now it is taking 4-5 days for rp to reflect

Martius

TF Premier
Check the reward points when the actual payment reflect.. now it is taking 4-5 days for rp to reflect
All the bills have been settled already!! Two were instantly settled while one was settled yesterday!! But anyways yeah from what others are saying itā€™s taking time to credit the RP so maybe theyā€™ll be credited later if Mobikwik is still working for Platinum DC!!