• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Restored now] Debit card option removed from HDFC billpay??

Have paid Axis 40k with Billpay
Axis IOCL 5k with bill pay
ICICI 5k with Billpay
HDFC 21k with freecharge

None of them have Amount credited to any of the cards for the payment and still haven't received points for any.
It's 3rd day since payment.
Hopefully it's gonna by tmrw, else getting scared as axis due is on 5th

Dharm

TF Premier
ICICI 5k with Billpay
HDFC 21k with freecharge

None of them have Amount credited to any of the cards for the payment and still haven't received points for any.
Same here, waiting from 7 days amount to be credited in ICICI, due date is 6th

Macd215

TF Buzz
Mine amazon icici paid on 27th using hdfc bill pay.Still not reflected in Icici .
Due date is already passed which was 1 Oct.
Although mine min due amount is already paid and reflected much before .
Should I pay the remaining due or will I be charged any late fees and interest post 4th October,like 3 days is a grace period i am in.
Damn confused right now .
And reward redemption is also not working for hdfc , throwing error as ,this facility is temporary unavailable .
Hdfc backend is really screwing a big time this month

bhaveshS

TF Ace
Mine amazon icici paid on 27th using hdfc bill pay.Still not reflected in Icici .
Should I pay the remaining due or will I be charged any late fees and interest post 4th October,like 3 days is a grace period i am in.
And reward redemption is also not working for hdfc , throwing error as ,this facility is temporary unavailable .
For good sleep pay it bro

macx

TF Buzz
My case is exactly the same, icici ampay card paid on 27th, not yet reflected and the due date was 1st Oct.
I contacted HDFC CC and they informed the payment was completed from HDFC side and asked me to verify from ICICI end.

Tried Calling Customer Care, I was in the queue no 260+ and waiting time ~40min.

I gave up.

harsh1387

TF Ace
1 amount credited 2 days ago, but ICICI card amount still not credited after 7 days, ICICI due date is after 2-3 days, should I again pay due amount of should I still wait?

Irony is RP received before both amount credited, means on 4th day.
This worrisome.
I paid both icici cards on 1st.
Considering Sunday and 2nd oct I still expect them to be credited by 5th oct.
6th oct is due date.

SamPtnk

TF Ace
ICICI 5k with Billpay
HDFC 21k with freecharge

Same here 26th,28th, 29th all pending

SamPtnk

TF Ace
ICICI pay asap they take the date of actual payment rec not 27th

S.B.N.B

TF Select
Mobi ko d..k d..k karne se wo gussa ho Gaya.. ek teer se Kai shikar kar dale.. idfc loot to chhodo ab sare dc hi bekar ho Gaye.. jupiter bhi useless ho Gaya.. hdfc plat.. idfc to gaya hi..

Btw indus select dc ka koi working trick hai kya.. i got recently idk where to use..for benifits.

SamPtnk

TF Ace
ICICI Bank considered original payment date on my credit card, paid on 8th August and statement also shows 8th August only even though amount credited after 3 days

No idea if they changed their policy recently
They will consider the date on which the actual payment is received
You get a email and sms from ICICI , thats the date they consider even if in your statement shows 3 days back. Stupid bank

I am fighting with them over past 1 month , Recently involved RBI lets see

kshitij_0

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You get a email and sms from ICICI , thats the date they consider even if in your statement shows 3 days back. Stupid bank

What about Axis? Tomorrow is the due date. Should I pay through Cred tomorrow or wait for 3 day grace period? I have already paid on 1st through HDFC Bill pay but not credited yet.

panu24

TF Ace

Not experienced like this yet. Evenif I get ICICI sms/email today but if I have paid 4 days back on hdfc billpay then same bill paid date is used as transaction date in icici statement.

Then you are lucky, file complaint against them as you have solid proof... Demand at least 5 lakhs

Rules and punishments should be there to handle these kinds of frauds & criminals like ICICI