• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Restored now] Debit card option removed from HDFC billpay??

No-nonsense banking. If i won't be getting rewards, i would choose mental peace then.

No-nonsense banking at ICICI, eh ?!

How about a mis-programmed software charging higher penalties than their own declared policy? The BM kept insisting that their 'system' could not possibly be wrong, while a senior citizen in our family was forced to keep visiting the branch in vain in the peak of summer for two months!

Finally, several levels of escalation was required to get ICICI to admit to the flaw in their software and to get the issue resolved. The issue spanned two financial years to land the senior citizen into unwarranted tax filing complications into the bargain!

No more ICICI for our family.

Wake up to reality !!!
May be I am in deep slumber.

I am referring to post by Akki that it shows hdfc credit card being added as biller and DC option is not there. I know hdfc has lousy coders but expecting them to have DC there is too much. May be they couldn't differentiate their card in bill pay section and removed DC altogether in new UI flow for payment.

I anyway moved my spend from Magnus to DCB. So didn't checked bill pay recently. So will be just using Mobikwik for DCB payment. Is it also stopped?

May be I am in deep slumber.

I am referring to post by Akki that it shows hdfc credit card being added as biller and DC option is not there. I know hdfc has lousy coders but expecting them to have DC there is too much. May be they couldn't differentiate their card in bill pay section and removed DC altogether in new UI flow for payment.

I anyway moved my spend from Magnus to DCB. So didn't checked bill pay recently. So will be just using Mobikwik for DCB payment. Is it also stopped?
It will now give ₹100 at max..

Back