• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RM applied for FYF card while promised LTF, later cancelled

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have asked my RM to issue LTF sapphiro credit card. First RM denied, then he come back that approval has been taken. He applied for the card and the card was issued. On receipt of the card, I verified from CS. To my surprise, cs mentioned that it's a first year free card only.

When I asked the RM, first he said that it's lifetime free. You may start using the card. Then I asked to confirm from his official email, he said the card team made some mistake and he closed my card without informing me.

What can I do in this case?

Last edited:
Having got the card, you should have waited for one year before closing it.
Who knows, they could have converted it to real LTF one year down the lane. Or, may be, there could have been some reversal/refund of charges then. Or, may be, they could have offered any other card on real LTF basis - had you been using it for a year or close to that.
No one can give a guarantee on how things would work next year.

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Having got the card, you could have waited for one year before closing it.
Who knows, they could have converted it to real LTF one year down the lane. Or, may be, there could jave been some reversal/ refund of charges then. Or, may be, they could have offered any other card pn real LTF basis - had you been using it for a year.
Also we are talking about icici 🤡
Gives pre approved cards Every 2 month
After your 1st card

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Having got the card, you should have waited for one year before closing it.
Who knows, they could have converted it to real LTF one year down the lane. Or, may be, there could have been some reversal/refund of charges then. Or, may be, they could have offered any other card on real LTF basis - had you been using it for a year or close to that.
RM has closed the card himself. I just asked him that why the card is not issued lifetime free as promised.