• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

Was part of Axis offer for us to move salary accounts from HDFC to Axis. The offering differed basis net salary credit to bank. For 3L and above, it was Burgundy with LTF Magnus. Understand that it's now for 5L and above.
For my company, it's 2L for Burgandy's salary account.

My RM is just keep increasing date (mid August, last week of August, 2nd September, 4th September and now not telling anything) and not saying a word about LTF.
Called her today and she is still saying no confirmation yet.

She is just asking to redeem all points and close the card to avoid annual fee😭. Only 8 days remaining for me now.

Downgrade now and later on upgrade is an option, but I don't know if they will exclude old edge points from magnus burgundy by then or not.

Looks like I will have to bear 11800 loss here, as I can't afford closing the card with 1L+ points in edge rewards and 30K more in pipeline at 5:2 transfer rate.

Axis played well.

Axis be like :
chal-nikal-nikal.gif

Hey I have a doubt . If I take burgabdy account I can add 4 members does it means each of them need to give 5 lac cheque ? Today I visited the branch and the lady mentioned that if I add member they also need to give 5 lac cheque .
  • Get your Burgundy account up and running.
  • Once it is showing as Burgundy, then create a family id from the app
  • Add the normal users (non-Burgundy) to family id and they will need to login to their account and accept it
  • Visit branch and submit a request for Burgundy for the normal users
This is the step I followed as my family already had a normal Axis account. Normal users don't need to maintain balance as long as the primary holder of the family id is doing it.

Hey I have a doubt . If I take burgabdy account I can add 4 members does it means each of them need to give 5 lac cheque ? Today I visited the branch and the lady mentioned that if I add member they also need to give 5 lac cheque .
No, they are trying to make it easier for themselves by opening all 4 burgundy accounts
Just open 3 normal easy access accounts and one burgundy account with 5L cheque. add all of them under a family ID and make the burgundy account as primary holder.

Now maintain 10L collectively in all 4 accounts. and ask the remaining 3 accounts to upgrade to burgundy. They will have to do it. If they deny, talk with BM. If he/she says it's not possible. Ask them to give it writing. or else tell them I'll raise to PNO

I called the senior CC guy of Axis that I have heard that Magnus is now free for Burgundy. He clearly said nothing like that.
Everyone I talked to is now flipping the script.(Saying Nothing is confirmed we have to wait for official announcement).
Not sure what happened in the sept4th conference

No, they are trying to make it easier for themselves by opening all 4 burgundy accounts
Just open 3 normal easy access accounts and one burgundy account with 5L cheque. add all of them under a family ID and make the burgundy account as primary holder.

Now maintain 10L collectively in all 4 accounts. and ask the remaining 3 accounts to upgrade to burgundy. They will have to do it. If they deny, talk with BM. If he/she says it's not possible. Ask them to give it writing. or else tell them I'll raise to PNO
How many accounts can be linked Under Burgundy family banking?

Back