• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

Anyone got any idea whether existing Citi accounts are being considered for burgundy status? Or at least where one might be able to enquire w.r.t this?
I dont have one right now (had in US), but I just read that they sold to AXIS and exited, then who/ how are their Citi Cards promos (discounts and CBs) still active on various websites?
Who is running the show and how are they transitioning the Post Merger Integration?

Balance criteria for Burgundy is 10L in savings account or 30L in fixed deposit or Total relationship value of 1 cr which can include demet holdings as well ( to label you True Burgundy ) if you done have anyone of above you won't get card present offer ( I guess so , but then axis is axis and it can supervise us all )
Parents have been Burgunday, Im also converting to Burgundy, and I got Magnus on basis of TRV few months back and dad did last year.
Would this put parents and/ or myself in that window?

Recently opened new Burgundy Account and the app is linked to Burgundy savings account and Magnus CC however, midnight 31st Aug I transferred some points to Accor ALL and they were transferred at 5:2 ratio.

Did I get scammed lol

Recently opened new Burgundy Account and the app is linked to Burgundy savings account and Magnus CC however, midnight 31st Aug I transferred some points to Accor ALL and they were transferred at 5:2 ratio.

Did I get scammed lol

Didn't you check at the time of transferring? You also get a email with the final points being transferred?

Did I get scammed lol
As far as I know 5:4 is not yet active. Also what I heard is you will get a email where you will have to enroll. You will get a new credit card to replace the existing one.

By the way I have also opened set of burgundy accounts and just have enough TRV to qualify for burgandy family account. I am also Still waiting for confirmation of 5:4
I have however transferred all my reward points

Anyone knows what’s Family Points in Axis?

I see it below Edge Rewards & Edge Miles on the app.

Axis used to allow points transfer between Burgundy Family Accounts in the past.
Not anymore.

Thanks.

How did you get magnus based on TRV
I wish I could tell you, I was in the US mostly based on whatever parents / family have invested etc, and I have no idea, so best to ask your RM and or more "seasoned" members on this forum may need to be tagged to indulge.

Based on his comment, he might know the details of crossing TRV thresholds.

As far as I know 5:4 is not yet active. Also what I heard is you will get a email where you will have to enroll. You will get a new credit card to replace the existing one.

By the way I have also opened set of burgundy accounts and just have enough TRV to qualify for burgandy family account.

I am also Still waiting for confirmation of 5:4 I have however transferred all my reward points

I wish I could tell you, I was in the US mostly based on whatever parents / family have invested etc, and I have no idea, so best to ask your RM and or more "seasoned" members on this forum may need to be tagged to indulge.

Based on his comment, he might know the details of crossing TRV thresholds.
I was asked to open burgandy account with initial funding of 5 lakh for each of the accounts. Created a family id with main account and linked all other accounts. Then I had to maintain 30 lakhs TRV (includes fd, rd, mutual fund applied thru axis bank, nod, ppf etc.)

My account which was frozen since Sep 1st, is now active but it still shows 5:2 ratio. I'm holding Burgundy account for a few months. Any idea what's going on? I did not receive the email some folks have circulated on 1st Sep either.. Worth calling CC or just wait? I've no points left in the account, so I don't care much immediately

Back