• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

My account which was frozen since Sep 1st, is now active but it still shows 5:2 ratio. I'm holding Burgundy account for a few months. Any idea what's going on? I did not receive the email some folks have circulated on 1st Sep either.. Worth calling CC or just wait? I've no points left in the account, so I don't care much immediately
Are u holding based on 30 trv or 10 savings

Have been told by my Burgundy RM to wait for an official announcement sometime in this week. According to him it's 99% confirmed but just have to wait for an official announcement.

My RM is just keep increasing date (mid August, last week of August, 2nd September, 4th September and now not telling anything) and not saying a word about LTF.
Hahaha same is happening with my RM as well..
Earlier he as sure by 2nd Sept he will apply for LTF Magnus for me.. now he is saying that he got verbal information and he promised accordingly but now he needs to wait official confirmation and saying by month end some clarity will come..

And we all know how things work in this bank.. :D :D :D

Earlier he as sure by 2nd Sept he will apply for LTF Magnus for me.. now he is saying that he got verbal information and he promised accordingly but now he needs to wait official confirmation and saying by month end some clarity will come..

My anniversary is on 15th. So I hope they decide before that. Even a fyf new magnus is good enough for immediate need (keeping 5:4 for existing points).

Lol same here. Only difference is my RM is still promising for tomorrow. All sounds like typical BS. They themselves have no idea about anything

I'm a Burgundy member for the last 5-6 months and was applying for Select LTF through the Credit card RM. Then he told me to wait till September and he'll give Magnus LTF. After a month, spoke to him today morning and he says the offer is there for Magnus LTF. It is just process for onboarding will take some time. I did ask him to share some document for terms and conditions and till not haven't received any. Axis is a funny bank :D

Last edited:
Axis was suppose to launch new Magnus card for burgundy account holders on 4th Sep,23.
Does anyone have any info regarding the same and what will be the features of this new card and will it be offered to all burgundy account holders?

Axis was suppose to launch new Magnus card for burgundy account holders on 4th Sep,23.
Does anyone have any info regarding the same and what will be the features of this new card and will it be offered to all burgundy account holders?
pls check before posting! already one thread exist on these.. by 11th September it should cleared up.. if not by October.. it axis..

Spoke with my burgundy private RM. No one's knows shit about anything that is going on right now in Axis. Citi guys are involved in all the changes that you have seen in recent months. Citi guys are denying one cards to the folks who have fulfilled burgundy private criteria as well.
There is another change that is coming, demat will only be counted with 50% weightage for NRV calculations.
Anyone telling you anything about magnus is lying because they themselves don't know and are only guessing stuff

Spoke with my burgundy private RM. No one's knows shit about anything that is going on right now in Axis. Citi guys are involved in all the changes that you have seen in recent months. Citi guys are denying one cards to the folks who have fulfilled burgundy private criteria as well.
There is another change that is coming, demat will only be counted with 50% weightage for NRV calculations.
Anyone telling you anything about magnus is lying because they themselves don't know and are only guessing stuff
absolutely correct

Now that is crazy , demet chnages will be huge for many , lets see how others banks offer in comparison to Axid burgundy / burgundy private . One of my hdfc associate told me HDFC is hiring a large number of qualified RM , looks like infina reserve is close.

Back