• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

My RM said something similar. once they announce it and start taking applications. he said he'll process my application
But I might not be eligible for the Magnus card on paper. because I am not a HNI. I make around 60-70k ( I meet burgundy criteria under family ID), I do have good credit score and ACE card with 90k Limit and ICICI platinum with 2.7L limit

But my RM is saying that you'll be approved. and he said you just need 7L NET income per year for Magnus and I am not sure about this. I have had bad experiences like this with axis before.

Right now I can see SELECT card pre approved in mobile app for 0 joining and 0 annual. and I am thinking about taking it and hoping once SELECT is replaced by Magnus with charges waiver they might upgrade this card to Magnus. but I am hesitant to apply.

Any suggestions from anybody?
Have to see how it goes , we have 3 burgundy account as family , lets see how they define true burgundy ( if we all qualify for free magnus) or only one of mine is converted to life time free .
( They clearly mentioned that you need to maintain balance or have net salary input for burgundy account )

praneeth999

TF Select
Yes i verifed my card and made a booking, but I did not see any 50% discount coupon code.
I only saw the 40% discount code for Magnus and 15 to 30% discount on other cards.

EazyDiner customer care says that the coupon code will come after the time of reservation, at the time of paying the bill and not before that
Coupon code is axisfest in lower case. If you verified your card, it should work even if it doesn't show up under couple code/offers.

drsel

TF Legend
I think AXISFEST code works only for specific restaurants and will not work to buy BBQ Nation vouchers
Not true, I tried axisfest code on many restaurants with the same error
after getting 2000 discount on 4000, when you select payment option, you get error this coupon is not applicable.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Not true, I tried axisfest code on many restaurants with the same error
after getting 2000 discount on 4000, when you select payment option, you get error this coupon is not applicable.
Please check screenshots,it clearly says valid only on premium participating restaurants, you cant use this code at all restaurants

IMG_C11339912F41-1.jpeg

IMG_D1B2A2498E3E-1.jpeg

drsel

TF Legend
Please check screenshots,it clearly says valid only on premium participating restaurants, you cant use this code at all restaurants

IMG_C11339912F41-1.jpeg

IMG_D1B2A2498E3E-1.jpeg
Goa Portuguesa in Mahim Mumbai is mentioned as a participating restaurant, but the code axisfest in small letters does not work even in this.
after getting the 2000 on 4000 discount when I select payment option I get error
this coupon is not applicable

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Obviously, does not at all make sense to maintain such a huge amount of 10 Lacs in a savings account or 30 Lacs in FD just for getting upgraded to a particular account type. Ideally such HNI (high net worth individual) accounts are for those who maintains or keeps such amount parked anwway in account or FDs and have much more invested in equity, gold and properties etc..

Problem here is the terrible experience for HNIs because of the ruckus created by Ax*sht, and shamelessly keeping on giving on new dates (first 1 Sep, then 4 Sep, and now 15 Sep), this proves no matter what you cannot trust such shitty management.
Ya only beneficial if one has family linked accounts for Burgundy

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Have to see how it goes , we have 3 burgundy account as family , lets see how they define true burgundy ( if we all qualify for free magnus) or only one of mine is converted to life time free .
( They clearly mentioned that you need to maintain balance or have net salary input for burgundy account )
You can get one card and give Add On to family members

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Let's assume that magnus for burgundy is not free, and since they are issuing new card for existing Magnus holders (for burgundy), will they consider spends till date for annual fees calculation and whether the criteria will bhi 15 lakhs or 25 lakhs.

If someone paid the fees in last few months and had some good amount of spends, issuing new card to them may mean that they have to achieve now the new milestone of 25 lakhs to get card free for next year and spends till date may not be considered.
Let them formally announce first. Otherwise all are speculations.