• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For all Burgundy Account holders and aspirants :). Spoke to the customer care yesterday. They are kinda addressing the card as "Burgundy Magnus", probably for distinction. Secondly the rep told me that 5:4 conversion will be functional by third week of September so one can expect those consent mails around that.

drsel

TF Legend
For all Burgundy Account holders and aspirants :). Spoke to the customer care yesterday. They are kinda addressing the card as "Burgundy Magnus", probably for distinction. Secondly the rep told me that 5:4 conversion will be functional by third week of September so one can expect those consent mails around that.

Kindly find out from customer care and relationship manager --
1) For those with plain Magnus,
will the edge points earned from 3 other cards in the portfolio get combined in the same edge points pool & also get the same 5:2 ratio?
2) For those with Burgundy Magnus,
will the edge points earned from 3 other cards in the portfolio get combined in the same edge points pool & also get the same 5:4 ratio?

drsel

TF Legend
will the edge points earned from 3 other cards in the portfolio get combined in the same edge points pool & also get the same 5:2 ratio?
will the edge points earned from 3 other cards in the portfolio get combined in the same edge points pool & also get the same 5:4 ratio?
The customer care I spoke to just now said yes to both

drsel

TF Legend
F4xTGepWcAE2sei.jpg

If it is like this, then Burgundy Magnus will be separate. You will be asked to select when redeeming points, just like it is with Atlas

But this does not answer the question about whether edge points earned by other cards will get combined in the same pool as the plain Magnus for 5:2 ratio

Last edited:

PRIYANSHU_

TF Premier
I have a doubt i am having axis bank easy access account with burgundy status what all benefits will i receive .
so far i have received none :
debit card - rewards+; that too chargeable
RTGS transactions are also chargeable.
and sms charges too

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Meaning if you hold a plain Magnus and other cards earning edge points, then all the edge points from all four cards will have the same 5:2 ratio?
That is what the patchwork code by Axis suggests. In my opinion, each one should have a separate bucket. We have been speculating since last year that segregation for all cards will be coming soon.

Also,
"Please link your member ID for the partner again" Popup banner is set to expire on Sept 18th.

Currently I have "CLP1026" attached to my account. which is 10:1 and 20:1. Those who are getting 5:2 might have some other CLP. CLP1023 is Atlas

Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 12.08.25.jpg

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The answer as of now is yes but wait till the formal confirmation. Corporates and particularly Axis and IDFC Banks among banks I've dealt with, work in silos. The left hand doesn't know what the right one is doing. The customer care rep puts call on hold number of times to get you an answer. And this I am talking about the so called Priority Burgundy support. Have found Amex and HDFC premium card reps to be much better informed.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
that i dont know i asked my rm and she that i am having Burgundy
Hope it's your account only. If the account is Burgundy then one automatically receives the Burgundy welcome kit which includes Debit Card and Cheque book. All the mails pertaining to the bank account have burgundy logo, something like the photo attached. Your net banking page also has the endorsement.

Attachments

• thumbnail_Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 12.48.01.png
    thumbnail_Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 12.48.01.png
    213.3 KB · Views: 34

PRIYANSHU_

TF Premier
Hope it's your account only. If the account is Burgundy then one automatically receives the Burgundy welcome kit which includes Debit Card and Cheque book. All the mails pertaining to the bank account have burgundy logo, something like the photo attached. Your net banking page also has the endorsement.
I have messaged my RM about my burgundy status, but she isn't replying.
1694528559805.png