• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

New to the forum, but I would like to update you all on my conversation around Burgandy. The RM confirmed that the old Magnus will be replaced by new Magnus which will be LTF for Burgandy. The sales folks have confirmation they are just waiting for a product code to initiate that account opening process. So basically it’s mostly confirmed yet not operational..

drsel

TF Legend
Now the main question is when you have Burgundy activated, what will be the conversion ratio for your other 3 cards in your portfolio like Samsung infinite, Select, Rewards, IOCL, etc?

drsel

TF Legend
Magnus + burgundy here.
For Accor, Transfer ratio was 10:1 till today morning. Checked again just now and it is 5:2 after many days.

All the member ID’s are still inactive though.
If so, I don't think I should make my account burgundy because there is no benefit.
Let's see if 5:4 ratio starts from 15 to 21 September

drsel

TF Legend
Member ID is active but I have not received any points for all the spends with plain Magnus in September.
So I don't even have 300 points to check the conversion ratio

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If so, I don't think I should make my account burgundy because there is no benefit.
Let's see if 5:4 ratio starts from 15 to 21 September
Customer care told end of this month we will get notified about new magnus card, that will be self opted and once opted, we will get new magnus card with 5:4, they denied burgundy+magnus as LTF. It will be charged annually.

drsel

TF Legend
Customer care told end of this month we will get notified about new magnus card, that will be self opted and once opted, we will get new magnus card with 5:4, they denied burgundy+magnus as LTF. It will be charged annually.
Please find out if the other cards in the portfolio will also get 5:4 ratio if you are Magnus burgundy

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If only the newly accumulated points from this new card get 5:4 then a lot of previous ERs would have half the value. August Milestone, Gyftr accelerated points, points received for this month spends etc. That's bad.

praneeth999

TF Select
Got below message from Axis Bank just now. Hope they are doing some maintenance related to Burgundy/Magnus...

Due to maintenance downtime, you will be unable to transact with your Axis Bank Credit Card(s) on 14-09-23 from 2 AM to 4 AM IST. Regret any inconvenience.