• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

They have updated their burgundy terms and condition for TRV eligibility, if you hold demat holdings as TRV than TRV in demat required would be 1 Crore
It was always 1 Cr TRV if you inculde demet holdings , 30L For fixed deposits and 10L In savings
Nothing has changed ,
Few people posted that they might consider 50% of demet holding for TRV , so it might become 2cr for burgundy. ( 5cr for burgundy private will become 10 cr )

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
there are grammatical errors in some places
not something you would expect from internal ombudsman team
@XYZ@3566
I would say -

There are grammatical errors in some places....... something which you would totally expect from copy-paste staff at Axis Bank grievance redressal cell.

Just the difference is that IO team would read the customer's complaint/issue, before replying......whereas the L1 & L2 would simply reply with copy paste answer without even understanding the actual concern raised!! :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Update here:

Official confirmation from Axis might come this week, more than 3 weeks after Ax*sht 1 Sep announcement

There will be a new chaos with points transfer to magnus burgundy now😂. Currently lot of grab deals and Gyftr points go in savings account category in edge rewards portal.

I hope they convert all current points to magnus burgundy and in future they keep track of grab deals/Gyftr properly so that it comes in magnus burgundy category. But I doubt they have technology for that.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Worse than that..EK serials and not that slow either, official announcement for 1 Sep was done from Ax*sht twitter handle on 21 July and coming 21 Sep their RMs and BM are clueless about the update on Magnus (without charges) and 5:4 ratio
I have completely stopped asking my RM and BM now a days. Even level 1 customer care guys know more than them.