• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

Was again going through the FAQs circulated few days back as somehow remembered that had read something on Add On Card. Section 4, Que 4 has answer for this & reproduced below:-

Q 4. I have 2 Magnus add on cards currently for my family members. What will happen to
them once I upgrade to new Magnus Credit Card for Burgundy?
A. Once the application for upgrade is processed, the existing add on cards will also be
upgraded to new Magnus Credit Card for Burgundy add on cards. However, the benefits will be applicable to primary card holder only.
Please note: All spends done on new Magnus Credit Card for Burgundy add on cards, will be
considered in net eligible spends of Primary card holder for Accelerated EDGE Reward points
(AEP) in a calendar month. (Ref reward structure for AEP calculation logic in Section 3).

Was again going through the FAQs circulated few days back as somehow remembered that had read something on Add On Card. Section 4, Que 4 has answer for this & reproduced below:-

Q 4. I have 2 Magnus add on cards currently for my family members. What will happen to
them once I upgrade to new Magnus Credit Card for Burgundy?
A. Once the application for upgrade is processed, the existing add on cards will also be
upgraded to new Magnus Credit Card for Burgundy add on cards. However, the benefits will be applicable to primary card holder only.
Please note: All spends done on new Magnus Credit Card for Burgundy add on cards, will be
considered in net eligible spends of Primary card holder for Accelerated EDGE Reward points
(AEP) in a calendar month. (Ref reward structure for AEP calculation logic in Section 3).
Please check conversion ratio of other cards in your portfolio

I put 30 lacs fixed deposit yesterday and my TRV was upgraded as 30 lacs today by my relationship manager.

But Burgundy customer care says that they cannot send me the link to upgrade.
The link is greyed out and faded.
Error code
CCUPG-14

Please check conversion ratio of other cards in your portfolio
Edge Rewards are still reflected combined and conversion ration is still 5:2. You need to give some time Axis to set things up. Their App or net banking was never that fast to accommodate all this instantly. They‘ll 24-48h to set things right. Or may be more than that.

I put 30 lacs fixed deposit yesterday and my TRV was upgraded as 30 lacs today by my relationship manager.

But Burgundy customer care says that they cannot send me the link to upgrade.
The link is greyed out and faded.
Error code
CCUPG-14
Axis guys must be damn happy with all these transactions.

Customer care said that you will get 5:2 ratio for the other cards in your portfolio (which earn edge points) when you have either old Magnus or new Magnus Burgundy, in both cases.

But points earned for spends on new Magnus Burgundy card are shown separately as Magnus Burgundy points, and will get 5:4 ratio, which may be seen 3 days after the transaction date.

So if you have new Magnus Burgundy card, the other cards in your portfolio will get 5:2 ratio only; and the points earned by these other cards will be included in the category Edge points.

They will be 3 separate categories of points
1) Magnus burgundy points
2) Edge points
3) Atlas edge miles

Customer care said that you will get 5:2 ratio for the other cards in your portfolio (which earn edge points) when you have either old Magnus or new Magnus Burgundy, in both cases.

But points earned for spends on new Magnus Burgundy card are shown separately as Magnus Burgundy points, and will get 5:4 ratio, which may be seen 3 days after the transaction date.

So if you have new Magnus Burgundy card, the other cards in your portfolio will get 5:2 ratio only; and the points earned by these other cards will be included in the category Edge points.

They will be 3 separate categories of points
1) Magnus burgundy points
2) Edge points
3) Atlas edge miles
That’s a bad news

Applied for Magnus Burgundy freshly. I'm an existing Burgundy Salary account holder without any active Axis credit card.
WhatsApped the BM and in an hour I got a call from credit card team, who then immediately sent a person to complete the process. The application was showing Magnus Burgundy as a separate variant, and it clearly showed LTF. Got the below message as a confirmation. Will keep the thread updated.

Thank you for applying for Axis bank Magnus Burgundy Credit Card. Charges applicable- Joining Fee: INR 0, Annual Fee: 0 & Interest: 3% per month. Your registered email ID is SomeEmail@GMAIL.COM. Enter OTP SomeOTP on the tablet within 30 mins to confirm your consent on the application, T&Cs (http://www.axisbank.com/Mitnc) & Key Fact Sheet (http://www.axisbank.com/ccsoc). Do not share with anyone.
Did you get any status update?

So guys is there a risk of applying too soon and august milestone falling in 5:2. If we wait till we get all points then it should be transferred to Magnus burgundy category

Back