• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

Where did u click?
Here is the process

1) call to burgundy cc number listed in email
2) after verification, they will send a link to your registered mobile number to provide consent
3) read terms, get & submit OTP
4) they will see it on their side too, new card is generated and they can also tell you last 4 digits of your new card.
5) you'll also receive an email with service request number
6) last 4 digits of card should show up in the app as 'axis magnus burgundy'
7) take a nap and don't come back into this thread :-D

Last edited:
What if you have an LTF Magnus? Will you upgrade? Asking this because once you upgrade to Burgundy Magnus, it will not be LTF. It would be chargeable, if you lose your burgundy status. I hope my understanding is correct.

What if you have an LTF Magnus? Will you upgrade? Asking this because once you upgrade to Burgundy Magnus, it will not be LTF. It would be chargeable, if you lose your burgundy status. I hope my understanding is correct.
You have to evaluate 5:2 vs 5:4 and LTF vs Burgundy LTF.. not an easy answer

Here is the process

1) call to burgundy cc number listed in email
2) after verification, they will send a link to your registered mobile number to provide consent
3) read terms, get & submit OTP
4) they will see it on their side too, new card is generated and they can also tell you last 4 digits of your new card.
5) you'll also receive an email with service request number
6) last 4 digits of card should show up in the app as 'axis magnus burgundy'
7) take a nap and don't come back into this thread :-D
Done and card is generated.

I have opened burgundy in May 2023 and have maintained average quarterly balance 10 lac in saving account individually. Still no offer. On speaking to customer care they are telling 30 lakhs is required for offer. kindly suggest what to do.

I have opened burgundy in May 2023 and have maintained average quarterly balance 10 lac in saving account individually. Still no offer. On speaking to customer care they are telling 30 lakhs is required for offer. kindly suggest what to do.
Your case is same as above scenario 2.2 mentioned in my previous posts.
Read page 5 and 6 and talk to RM

Post in thread 'Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)' https://www.technofino.in/community...think-you-never-know-though.15646/post-375468

Not sure if it is genuine. Probably his rm or bm sent him.

TLDR for people with burgundy and magnus:

Call 1800 419 0065 for upgrade. No 5000 voucher😔. Free (if applied before 30 November) until burgundy criterion in maintained (at individual level) in OGS. 5:4 is permanent. All existing points transfer after upgrade (one time transfer).

Everything as expected except missing welcome voucher 😔.

What happens for Existing Magnus Cards?
I got Magnus via TRV in Mid 2023. (paid a 10k + Tax Fee).
Now got converted to Burgundy (completed today).

Could I get a refund on that Fee I paid above?

What ought to be the way to play this going forward?

Read new T&C carefully. For the ones who have not received the mail, can call the customer care No if your one glance statement shows the relationship maintained for burgundy.

What happens for Existing Magnus Cards?
I got Magnus via TRV in Mid 2023. (paid a 10k + Tax Fee).
Now got converted to Burgundy (completed today).

Could I get a refund on that Fee I paid above?

What ought to be the way to play this going forward?
No refund will be issued. Please read the latest FAQs carefully. Refer Q No 5 on the last page

Attachments

Got the email, but I am in a dilemma.

I have the Magnus LTF and my primary reason for getting it was lounge access and meet and greet.

I did convert all my existing reward points to miles/hotel points, but I don't really know if I can use it. Between my various cards, I have a few lakhs worth of airline vouchers which I am worried will expire before I get to use them.

The only reason I am considering the burgundy magnus is because I have about 2.5 lakh edge rewards on the way and if I don't upgrade, they will be worth only 50% of their value. But then I get locked in to use Axis as my salary account unless I am okay with paying for the Magnus if I switch my account.

I honestly do not know what to do.

Got the email, but I am in a dilemma.

I have the Magnus LTF and my primary reason for getting it was lounge access and meet and greet.

I did convert all my existing reward points to miles/hotel points, but I don't really know if I can use it. Between my various cards, I have a few lakhs worth of airline vouchers which I am worried will expire before I get to use them.

The only reason I am considering the burgundy magnus is because I have about 2.5 lakh edge rewards on the way and if I don't upgrade, they will be worth only 50% of their value. But then I get locked in to use Axis as my salary account unless I am okay with paying for the Magnus if I switch my account.

I honestly do not know what to do.
Try to negotiate another Magnus LTF for a family member and convert your existing Magnus to Burgundy Magnus. Talk with RMs.

Back