• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RUPAY card International lounge

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello All, this is my recent experience about using Rupay Platinum Pnb card in Vienna for the lounge for free access. I specially wanted to test it, I asked if they accept diners? She said yes. I gave my card and I was allowed a free entry.

Now the interesting part is I checked the list of International lounge offered by Rupay and Vienna is not even in list. So I am still wondering how did it work 🤔. As any one else tried Rupay International lounge access?

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hello All, this is my recent experience about using Rupay Platinum Pnb card in Vienna for the lounge for free access. I specially wanted to test it, I asked if they accept diners? She said yes. I gave my card and I was allowed a free entry.

Now the interesting part is I checked the list of International lounge offered by Rupay and Vienna is not even in list. So I am still wondering how did it work 🤔. As any one else tried Rupay International lounge access?
maybe rupay has a tieup with diners
because when i saved this cards info in samsung pay the logo for this card shows as discover not rupay

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
maybe rupay has a tieup with diners
because when i saved this cards info in samsung pay the logo for this card shows as discover not rupay
Yes I know that part, what I was confused was that even Rupay's own website doesn't mention that Lounge as available for complimentary use but in real it was, so that means there might me many more and rupay's website isn't updated

NikhilTravelLover

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes I know that part, what I was confused was that even Rupay's own website doesn't mention that Lounge as available for complimentary use but in real it was, so that means there might me many more and rupay's website isn't updated
Any deductions from your card? like Authentication fee of ₹2/- which is done normally in India.

knight

TF Ace

I thought rupay cards deducted 3.25$ and refunded it back later.
This is some new info.

Also good to see someone finally utilized Rupay's international access.
(Did you have a backup card in case they denied PNB rupay? :p )