• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Salary account without tie up - 5L+ net salary credit

gautam68

TF Neo
Hi
I get a net salary credit of 5L+ and my company doesn't have a tie up with any bank.

Can you advise if it's still possible to open salary account somehow with 0MAB and good benefits?

Yes, Go with ICICI/HDFC.
They will help you opening 0 MAB salary account.

Hi
I get a net salary credit of 5L+ and my company doesn't have a tie up with any bank.

Can you advise if it's still possible to open salary account somehow with 0MAB and good benefits?
There are so many many things you can do with your net monthly salary credit of 5L+ … all can be done just sitting at home / office…
-0 MAB is just the least thing you will get..
You need to first understand what you want to get from that banking relationship…
All top bankers should be at your doorsteps

Hi

Lot of options:
HSBC - If interested in HSBC Premier program
Axis - If interested in Magnus Burgundy
Indusind - If interested in Pioneer CC and pioneer account
HDFC - If they are offering Infinia & imperia without any crappy investments

All above will be 0 MAB.

There are so many many things you can do with your net monthly salary credit of 5L+ … all can be done just sitting at home / office…
-0 MAB is just the least thing you will get..
You need to first understand what you want to get from that banking relationship…
All top bankers should be at your doorsteps
No. That will not happen unless his salary is actually credited. Once his salary is credited in any bank account he can use that to make other banks dance to his tune ;)

Back