• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Satirical Post by an redditor about ULIP and infinia

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Btw, Just out of curiosity, which ULIPs in your views are performing best? I have seen Aditya Birla ones performing well in long run
I can tell this only after a year or two.. I am relatively new to Indian markets.
My expreince with HDFC is only under one year ... with ULIPs under 5 months...
But I am from Finance and IT background.. I can grasp things quickly

Last edited:

Infamous

TF Select
VIP Lounge
As Banks exploit customers, we need to exploit them from our stand point of view...
I will explain all this , in my ULIP update with numbers ( facts) in about 45 to 60 days in a sperate thread...

If we're giving them business, we need something in return. That's the only way it works, there's already millions unaware of how much banks profit from them.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
First of all, they will debit your amount first and then offer policy and then infinia FYF.. by the time you get infinia it will be almost 30 days…
What if the policy is not a ULIP but a fixed investment plan. and I get the card within 30 days. Then I can cancel the plan. Right? :D

I believe. Once you apply for the card and they get you the approvals. Even if you have not received the card, you can cancel the investment. They are not going to take away those exceptional approvals.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
What if the policy is not a ULIP but a fixed investment plan. and I get the card within 30 days. Then I can cancel the plan. Right? :D

I believe. Once you apply for the card and they get you the approvals. Even if you have not received the card, you can cancel the investment. They are not going to take away those exceptional approvals.
may be.. someone has to take one for the team and update us...
Probably you take the lead masterji... ;)