• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Air India Signature Card

desaik231

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,

Can anyone share their experience with SBI Air India Signature card? Its not very popular card bt post Air India flying return revamp it looks good to me.

Fees for first year is 4999 + GST which gives you 20000 points.

Mumbai Bangalore flight needs 4000 points

So 5 flights in 6k seems good deal plus some hope that Air India will be working on improving this program

drsel

TF Legend
But it's a very complicated card

iNokia

TF Premier
Hello Everyone,

Can anyone share their experience with SBI Air India Signature card? Its not very popular card bt post Air India flying return revamp it looks good to me.

Fees for first year is 4999 + GST which gives you 20000 points.

Mumbai Bangalore flight needs 4000 points

So 5 flights in 6k seems good deal plus some hope that Air India will be working on improving this program
It will not improve but be devalued soon.

desaik231

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Then 4000 points are worth about Rs.1850, because the revenue flight is 2850.
But to use the points there are a lot of terms and conditions, it is very complicated.
See post number 5
Yeah I read i think still good deal i mean u get air india flight plus 1850 * 5 = 9250 paying just 6000. You need to book first flight on your own

drsel

TF Legend
Yeah I read i think still good deal i mean u get air india flight plus 1850 * 5 = 9250 paying just 6000. You need to book first flight on your own
But I don't think you can use these points for Air India Express and one member said he had to fight for his points for more than 80 days

desaik231

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Experts value Air India points at 30 p.
I think SBI knows this valuation, hence they are offering 20000 points for 5900
Agreed on point for AIX bt we anyways want some better experience hence choosing Air india. Experts may b right but if its just book one flight from their portal being only condition I think I will go ahead with this

alphamagnus

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have had this card since last October. It gave points on rent payments; the best in category with milestone kicking in at 5L spends. Rent is discontinued. However, I feel with a decent amount of annual spends of around 10L annually, this might be the best card round there with around 1L FR points with no multipliers attached. Most cards that give such amount of rewards are either super premium cards which most people don’t have access to. It is most certainly going to be devalued give the increment in value of Air India FR points.

iNokia

TF Premier
Experts value Air India points at 30 p.
I think SBI knows this valuation, hence they are offering 20000 points for 5900
Tbf these are old. Recently domestic economy flights became cheaper in awards and on par with Vistara. That’s why I said it might be devalued a little.

drsel

TF Legend
Please read the whole article.
They have analysed Air India reward points in detail
the availability of award seats for your choice of sector date and time is another big issue