• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI BPCL Octane apply ( VIA AGENT)

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I applied via railway station agent 🗣️
No verification of income ( he says pre qualified/approved) nothing was asked .

They did take pic & aadhar otp .

Then call came for verification same day . & Then got link for NSDL e link .
To verify.?

Does this mean application is approved?
They said only last call will come from gurugram! Before dispatch

Last edited:
But the truecaller screen shows SBI as verified. Does it mean verified spammer
Think Which One GIF
OnePlus also blocks SBI card numbers by default. I had to modify OnePlus settings not to mark it as spam.

I applied via railway station agent 🗣️
No verification of income ( he says pre qualified/approved) nothing was asked .

They did take pic & aadhar otp .

Then call came for verification same day . & Then got link for NSDL e link .
To verify.?

Does this mean application is approved?
They said only last call will come from gurugram! Before dispatch
C2C basis pr kra apply?

@DocFixIt seems like you are using Truecaller. One useful suggestion - uninstall Truecaller till the Card approval.

Truecaller blocks SBI cards number for some reason and call gets disconnected. Happened with me multiple times in the past. Jaise hi card approve/reject ho Jaye wapas install kar lijiyega.
Incorrect info.

If this happens, perhaps you or your friends changed truecaller app settings on your phone.

What level of span filterning truecaller can do is dictated by the settings you do inside the app. By default it allows all calls.

Truecaller is such a useful app, and I am appalled by misinformation ppl attribute to truecaller.

Truecaller toh sab msg/numbers apna server mein upload kar deta hai toh use kyu karte hai log?. Vaise mene Founder se baat Kiya hai Twitter pe usne bola hum upload nhi karte but who knows? Everything comes at a cost. If product is free it's mean you are the product.
You can diable options of sms access from truecaller. And just use as incoming call notifier (that too just for number not saved in your contact list)
"Smart" phone hota nahi hai, smart banana padta hai (by changing default settings).
😅😅😅

Back