• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI BPCL Octane apply ( VIA AGENT)

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I applied via railway station agent 🗣️
No verification of income ( he says pre qualified/approved) nothing was asked .

They did take pic & aadhar otp .

Then call came for verification same day . & Then got link for NSDL e link .
To verify.?

Does this mean application is approved?
They said only last call will come from gurugram! Before dispatch

Last edited:
Bollywood Indian GIF
Khane ki temptation toh bhut h ..

Kitna v kuch ho jaye bhojan is necessary .
No matter koi v kalesh ho

Still in college ..intend 6-7 year more in college+ work
Then this becomes more relevant to you being a student..you need to spend all your time learning from the guru's..
Doctors are Gods... they are here for a purpose..
They sacrifice their lives to give lives to many..
God bless you...occasional visit is fine..

BTW: I Worked in a high level IT job in Australia's biggest health sector employer.

Then this becomes more relevant to you being a student..you need to spend all your time learning from the guru's..

BTW: I Worked in a high level IT job in Australia's biggest health sector employer.
3-4 th year is relax.
Already.been grilled like 3 year straight into college
4.5-5.5 would be nightmare 🫂

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV

You worked so hard in getting into med school,
I know you must be a smart boy..
Still put that extra effort and become a great doctor

3-4 th year is relax.
Already.been grilled like 3 year straight into college
4.5-5.5 would be nightmare 🫂
I worked along with hundreds of doctors and allied health professionals..
I know how hard it could get most of the times.. especially when they are on-call..it's like 24/7 work , work....and work..all the time...
If you have any opportunity to work in Australia go and work there..it would be fun..Great respect and you can learn heaps..work life balance is better there..

Last edited:
Off topic nhi chale gaye😅. Hum karte toh log gyaan dene chale aate hai aur bade log kare toh solution.

PS Note : I don't have any hate sentiments against anyone. Take this as a friendly reminder.

Off topic nhi chale gaye😅. Hum karte toh log gyaan dene chale aate hai aur bade log kare toh solution.

PS Note : I don't have any hate sentiments against anyone. Take this as a friendly reminder.
No problem mate, everyone has a right to express themselves .
Mods will do their duty if required..

I worked along with hundreds of doctors and allied health professionals..
I know how hard it could get most of the times.. especially when they are on-call..it's like 24/7 work , work....and work..all the time...
If you have any opportunity to work in Australia go and work there..it would be fun..Great respect and you can learn heaps..work life balance is better there..
Biggest hardwork is studying+ doing hospital duty + harrasment of worst kind from seniors + no respect in operation theatre .
Untill u r senior doctor.

Biggest hardwork is studying+ doing hospital duty + harrasment of worst kind from seniors + no respect in operation theatre .
Untill u r senior doctor.
Yes, unfortunately that is the sad part of this profession.. but all professions will have similar issues..you need to find a way to navigate all these issues..and become successful..all the best anyway..

People may get agitant in this off topic discussion

Back