• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI BPCL Octane apply ( VIA AGENT)

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I applied via railway station agent 🗣️
No verification of income ( he says pre qualified/approved) nothing was asked .

They did take pic & aadhar otp .

Then call came for verification same day . & Then got link for NSDL e link .
To verify.?

Does this mean application is approved?
They said only last call will come from gurugram! Before dispatch

Last edited:
@DocFixIt
Can you please apply for one more card 💳 in SBI and keep us posted in this thread to get me thru another boring 💤 Sunday?

Now I am in a saturated state that neither Netflix crime nor Amazon prime keeps me tied to the couch 🛋.

The last time I had this level of thrill n chill is when I watched Purani Haweli as a kid. 🧒

@DocFixIt
Can you please apply for one more card 💳 in SBI and keep us posted in this thread to get me thru another boring 💤 Sunday?

Now I am in a saturated state that neither Netflix crime nor Amazon prime keeps me tied to the couch 🛋.

The last time I had this level of thrill n chill is when I watched Purani Haweli as a kid. 🧒
Thrill didn't end .
GOT 2 CALL TODAY
1ST PICKED UP - ASKED NAME THEN call ended i was ok maybe they realised verification done .
2nd call came at 11 .
The guy asked for Address etc . Asking self employed, salaried .year in job etc etc ..
Since i applied 3 times in sbi .
He had all the previous address & was cross questioning.
I guess i gave him all the answer .
Lets see
What drama unfolds now .

Sbi system is soo slow .it can't understand verification has been done

Thrill didn't end .
GOT 2 CALL TODAY
1ST PICKED UP - ASKED NAME THEN call ended i was ok maybe they realised verification done .
2nd call came at 11 .
The guy asked for Address etc . Asking self employed, salaried .year in job etc etc ..
Since i applied 3 times in sbi .
He had all the previous address & was cross questioning.
I guess i gave him all the answer .
Lets see
What drama unfolds now .

Sbi system is soo slow .it can't understand verification has been done
Yesterday I felt betrayed. Instead of making this thread to the top, you danced in that libido thread.

Here I am alone in this thread and caught in the moment, that I started expecting call from SBI CC. I even answered all the spam calls that I received anticipating SBI.

Thanks for coming back. Netflix off and this thread on.

Angry Tom And Jerry GIF by Max

Yesterday I felt betrayed. Instead of making this thread to the top, you danced in that libido thread.

Here I am alone in this thread and caught in the moment, that I started expecting call from SBI CC. I even answered all the spam calls that I received anticipating SBI.

Thanks for coming back. Netflix off and this thread on.

Angry Tom And Jerry GIF by Max
SBI IS GIVING ME MORE CALL THAN THEY SHOULD HAVE CALLED Vijay malya & Scam 1992 guy

You will getxa lot of calls like this and they keep asking same questions again and again..
The key to success here is: you need answer the same questions with same answer, if you deviate you are OUT otherwise IN.
Sounds like police interrogation. The suspect must answer the same irrespective of number of times a question is asked.
Any deviation in answer is considered a change of narration and suspect will be considered culprit.

@DocFixIt - stay awake, stay sober, keep your phone 100% charged and stay in a place where it gets 100% signal.

Sounds like police interrogation. The suspect must answer the same irrespective of number of times a question is asked.
Any deviation in answer is considered a change of narration and suspect will be considered culprit.

@DocFixIt - stay awake, stay sober, keep your phone 100% charged and stay in a place where it gets 100% signal.
Even passport verification was smooth like butter .no question

Back