• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI BPCL OCTANE LTF

Ccgeek11

TF Select
Just wanted to share that I am able to convert my 3 years old SBI BPCL OCTANE into LTF card. Just one polite and humble mail, they responded positively.
Got inspired from @TechnoFino post, where he said “As a customer, you can ask for anything from your bank. If you don't ask for something, the bank isn't going to offer it to you on their own”

Attachments

• IMG_1517.webp
    IMG_1517.webp
    122.7 KB · Views: 647
  • IMG_1516.webp
    IMG_1516.webp
    133.9 KB · Views: 673
Just wanted to share that I am able to convert my 3 years old SBI BPCL OCTANE into LTF card. Just one polite and humble mail, they responded positively.
Got inspired from @TechnoFino post, where he said “As a customer, you can ask for anything from your bank. If you don't ask for something, the bank isn't going to offer it to you on their own”
To which mail address did you send the mail?

1) How much did you spend on your card in the last 3 years?
2) Any other relationship with SBI?

Big Congrats Bro :clapping-hands::clapping-hands:. I have been trying to get this card since last one year. It has been rejected 3 times so far. BTW, How is experience with reward system? Are the points regularly accrued to your account or do you need to follow up and chase the customer care team. Actually I am having ICICI HPCL Supersaver and Axis Indian Oil cards but no use.

Big Congrats Bro :clapping-hands::clapping-hands:. I have been trying to get this card since last one year. It has been rejected 3 times so far. BTW, How is experience with reward system? Are the points regularly accrued to your account or do you need to follow up and chase the customer care team. Actually I am having ICICI HPCL Supersaver and Axis Indian Oil cards but no use.
No issues with reward points whatsoever. Every month i saved 625 rs of petrol for last 3 years.. i.e- 7500 rs of petrol per year. No issues with redemption too. Almost all major BPCL pumps personnel know about redemption process. Never faced any difficulty except in one odd instance, that too in a village pump. Oldest card i have.

No issues with reward points whatsoever. Every month i saved 625 rs of petrol for last 3 years.. i.e- 7500 rs of petrol per year. No issues with redemption too. Almost all major BPCL pumps personnel know about redemption process. Never faced any difficulty except in one odd instance, that too in a village pump. Oldest card i have.
That's great and glad to hear Bro. Thanks for taking time to answer my question.

Sbi is pathetic in crediting the Points … my every month fueling is 10k and i everytime have to call them up and say this was the transaction date and amt …for small transaction like 1k-2k fuel per month the RP will credit easily but big ones is a issue …

Sbi is pathetic in crediting the Points … my every month fueling is 10k and i everytime have to call them up and say this was the transaction date and amt …for small transaction like 1k-2k fuel per month the RP will credit easily but big ones is a issue …
Ohhh.... I have same issue with HPCL SuperSaver Rupay and Axis IndianOil Rupay cards. I really fed up with these two cards.

Sbi is pathetic in crediting the Points
It was really bad last 2 months. I had to literally fight for each transaction for reward points and fuel surcharge waiver. In single email they just reverse one and then you have to fight for the other thing to be reversed. Keeping track of which transaction received the surcharge waiver and reward points is a cumbersome task.

Seeing your post I’m also willing to request LtF for octane … currently using this card from past 2 years … both year 2L milestone crossed and fee waiver given … Now want this free for ♾️
@Chacha_vidhayak : should be able to get it done.... Generally, they consider the spends done on the card in last 1.5-2 years,....and 2Lakh plus gives good case that they are already getting good business from you. (they consider some term which means business fetched from a customer)
Try and you should get it converted! (y)

Back