• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card SBI CASHBACK CARD APPLICATION FOR EXISTING SBI CARD HOLDERS

rimtesh

TF Buzz
I recently applied for sbi cashback card through their sprint site. I already hold a prime card with 3.5 lakh limit. Upon entering the pan card and mother's name the webpage dispalyed a message that i am already a card holder and can apply for cashback card also, filled company name designation and application was submitted, tracking the application on sprint site shows that application is solved and our agents would contact you for additional info.
I applied for the card on Saturday and i have received a mail about cibil enquiry today, also received message from sbi card saying application is received and tentative limit is 3.6 to 4 lakh. Upon clicking on tracking link received on sms, the status shows this:

Now my question is, do i need to submit any additional details or it isn't required as i am already a card holder, i was only asked to do kyc via digilocker.

IMG_20241006_124515_397.webp IMG_20241006_124515_075.webp IMG_20241006_124514_665.webp

Back