• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI credit card limit enhancement steps

b4ukiran2000

TF Buzz
I followed the steps of SBI credit card to increase the limit.

Login to SBI card and choose Benefits->credit card limit upgrade.

Enter the current month salary and it will automatically shows the new limit, then upload payslip( 2 months) or ITR, this will give the reference number.
Within the 5 working days if documents are proper then new Limit(enhanced) will be upgraded without any issues.

My email confirmation for SBI simply click ,

"Dear SBI Cardholder,

We are pleased to inform you that based on your request vide Service Request Number 1156392518821 the credit limit on your SBI Card Number XXXX has been increased from Rs. 160000 to Rs. 480000.

Yours Sincerely,

SBI Card

Enter the current month salary and it will automatically shows the new limit, then upload payslip( 2 months) or ITR, this will give the reference number.
Within the 5 working days if documents are proper then new Limit(enhanced) will be upgraded without any issues.

"Dear SBI Cardholder,

We are pleased to inform you that based on your request vide Service Request Number 1156392518821 the credit limit on your SBI Card Number XXXX has been increased from Rs. 160000 to Rs. 480000.

Yours Sincerely,

SBI Card
Sbi card app u mean? I dont see the option under benefits!

what happen if we submitted a edited salary slip to get LE?? i Have elite for 6 Month and Prime 9 month. Prime 70 K Limit and Elite 1Lakh, with 9 Month I have spend 8+ Lakh but not getting any LE offer from the bank even have good spending.

Most of My spending on for FB and Google Ads.

@TechnoFino

Attachments

• 278440948_4987632331329810_8149711712681489884_n.jpg
    278440948_4987632331329810_8149711712681489884_n.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 214
what happen if we submitted a edited salary slip to get LE?? i Have elite for 6 Month and Prime 9 month. Prime 70 K Limit and Elite 1Lakh, with 9 Month I have spend 8+ Lakh but not getting any LE offer from the bank even have good spending.

Not sure how they verify the authenticity of the salary slip we provided, you can give a try with edited salary slip if you want.

"Dear SBI Cardholder,

Yours Sincerely,

SBI Card
Has SBI lost their mind! It does not give me any increase. And just to check I put monthly salary as 20 LACS and then it offers an increase from 1 Lac limit to 3 Lacs Limit! What a joke!

Slightly off topic.....but would appreciate if someone could help out. I remember when I got my 3rd SBI Card, SBI PRIME, I had an option in the app to distribute the combined limit (since they did not give any separate limit to the PRIME card), among all three cards. It was a straightforward process.
Now I cannot find that setting again.
Is it a one time option on getting a new card or maybe I am missing something.

@TechnoFino
Wrong practices should be avoided. Not recommended from my side

Slightly off topic.....but would appreciate if someone could help out. I remember when I got my 3rd SBI Card, SBI PRIME, I had an option in the app to distribute the combined limit (since they did not give any separate limit to the PRIME card), among all three cards. It was a straightforward process.
Now I cannot find that setting again.
Is it a one time option on getting a new card or maybe I am missing something.
Anyone?

"Dear SBI Cardholder,

Yours Sincerely,

SBI Card
Do we have to give ITR Acknowledgment or the whole ITR-2 Form ?

i have two upgrades in LE from 30K to 60k to 115k, both are usage based within a year or so, at 30k i had purchased a phone of 23k and at 60k i had maxed out limit with rent payment on sbi simply click card, at first i received instant offer later i received offer after whole payment of dues.

"Dear SBI Cardholder,

Yours Sincerely,

SBI Card
Any cool off period post new card approval? I see this option but its disabled for me currently. Took a Cashback card newly.. but without any income checks its given me a 60k limit where all my other cards have 1.5-2.5L limit :)

Back