• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI denying 5x reward points

anandbb

TF Buzz
my father has a SBI Shaurya credit card which is given to army personnel. here are the card details

rewards.webp

So my father did rs4000 transaction in army csd canteen for the first time using shaurya card but only received 1x points whereas it should have been 5x. I raised the issue but it was denied stating correct points have been issued. What can i do now?

Does csd canteen have different mcc or does the name of the transaction contain csd or something? Basically if you can prove that the transaction was done on csd.. you can write to their nodal and principal nodal mail and escalate further..

Also can you confirm where you raised the initial concern? Customer care?

Does csd canteen have different mcc or does the name of the transaction contain csd or something? Basically if you can prove that the transaction was done on csd.. you can write to their nodal and principal nodal mail and escalate further..

Also can you confirm where you raised the initial concern? Customer care?
yes its mentioned in transaction history that merchant name is "SUB AREA CANTEEN LKO" and HQ COMMAND CAN" i can also prove that the transaction was done in csd using the bill. Yes i have raised the issue but issue was closed stating correct point issued also my father didnt pick up the call from sbi as he was working

yes its mentioned in transaction history that merchant name is "SUB AREA CANTEEN LKO" and HQ COMMAND CAN" i can also prove that the transaction was done in csd using the bill. Yes i have raised the issue but issue was closed stating correct point issued also my father didnt pick up the call from sbi as he was working
Which mail id u raised it too?

Bro, Contact SBI Card and ask which MCC Codes are eligible for 5x on csd and grocery (tell them to share all eligible MCC Codes details).

2nd ques ask them, what's the MCC Code of your army csd canteen transaction.

Back