• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Premium Credit Card Options

Lucious.Flamel

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I do not hold an SBI CC in my portfolio so I recently applied for SBI Elite and got approved (not LTF). The call before KYC told me I was approved for Vistara Prime, but the KYC people said that the form said SBI Elite. I was told, that I can finalize my choice after the KYC and tell the bank representative.
I am confused between the options here.
  1. SBI Elite-
    • ₹4,999 joining and annual fees
    • ₹5,000 welcome voucher
    • Fee waiver at ₹10L
    • ₹6,000 worth of BMS vouchers annually
    • Rewards- 0.5% on all spends and 2.5% on dining, groceries, and departmental (not good 4 RP = ₹1)
    • Not so intriguing milestone benefits
  2. Club Vistara Card-
    • ₹2,999 joining and annual fees
    • 1 Premium economy GV as a welcome benefit
    • No fee waiver
    • Better milestone benefits
    • Rewards- 4 CV on ₹200 ie. 0.4% on all spends (including fuel) because 1 CV = ₹0.2
Currently, these 2 are the ones I am looking forward to. If you have any other options please let me know, or any other intriguing features any of the above cards provide, that I might have missed, please let me know that as well.

Yes, almost every quarter. But airline choice is not limited to Vistara. Also, I do not hold any other airline card yet.
So You Firstly Can Get A Vistara SBI Prime Card... It's 2499+GST... Gives You 5 Premium Economy Ticket + 10,000 Yatra Voucher By Spending 8L... In 2-3 Years You'll Be Entitled For Vistara Gold Membership... Which Can Give You Lounge Access In Special Lounge For Vistara... Otherwise If You Want To Fly Biz Class Then Apply For Axis Vistara Infinite... It's 10K+GST... On Spending 12L You'll Get 6 Biz Class Tickets... Main Benefits Of These Cards Are That The Fuel Is Also Considered For Reward Points... Currently Vistara Has 24 Destinations In Domestic But In Future It Will Expand As Vistara Is Taking Over SpiceJet And Also Buying New Aircrafts...

The calculation of 1 CV = 0.2rs is not correct because 5000 CV will get you a ticket to most destinations where tickets cost more than 5500 easily, more so when booked within 15 day window of travel date

The calculation of 1 CV = 0.2rs is not correct because 5000 CV will get you a ticket to most destinations where tickets cost more than 5500 easily, more so when booked within 15 day window of travel date
I didn't know that. I couldn't find the direct conversion rate on the official website. This is something I read in an article about Club Vistara SBI Card PRIME. I guess I misunderstood.

So the conversion rate is dynamic, based on when you book the ticket?

I didn't know that. I couldn't find the direct conversion rate on the official website. This is something I read in an article about Club Vistara SBI Card PRIME. I guess I misunderstood.

So the conversion rate is dynamic, based on when you book the ticket?
The ticket fares in rupees are the one which are dynamic depending on when you book the ticket.. but its cost will always be 5000 CV points (route dependent)
For example, suppose a Delhi-Mumbai ticket can cost 6k (1 month before) to 9k (same day) OR 5000 CV points (always), so the conversion rate will vary

Back