• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Unipay: Credit Card Bill Payments Failed - Customers Struggle with Refunds

I tired to pay my HDFC Millennia Credit Card bill using my HDFC Imperia Debit Card on the SBI UniPay portal, the amount was Rs 2,731. I faced the same issue as everyone else of the payment being failed. I waited for 3-4 days and saw that I had received the refund of Rs 2,731 but on the same day the refund was reversed LOL. I don't know what is going on and how can a reversal be reversed? I contacted HDFC via phone and even the phone banking officer was confused.

The money has neither been credited to my credit card nor to my bank account again. It's lost. The phone banking officer had raised a complaint and I'm still waiting resolution.

Has anyone experienced something like this before?
Exactly same thing happened with me. Just go ahead and ask cx support to file chargeback. That's the only way to get refund.

When did this happen to you ?
Tried paying bill on 24th March. Amount was refunded on 29th May and then instantly deducted again. Raised chargeback with HDFC on 30th March. Chargeback was closed in my favor on 7th May and I was provided refund on same day by HDFC.

Best way here is to mail source bank from where money is debited !!
It helped for me get refund in one case (RBL Bank) & in other case the amount was credited to the card the very next day of the complaint (HDFC Bank) !!
12000 failed from rbl sign+..should i file charge back or dispute txn for early refund?

12000 failed from rbl sign+..should i file charge back or dispute txn for early refund?
lol. chargeback or dispute doesn't give you early refund.
This should be done as a last resort. After 10-15 days or Merchant decided time frame.

I simply forwarded back the transaction notification mail to RBL bank saying the transaction failed but amount got debited, and requested for refund!!
Amount was credited back in 4-5 days !!

Guys, today i did a axis bill payment. It was successful...any idea...after how much time it will reflect in mu credit account??

Guys, today i did a axis bill payment. It was successful...any idea...after how much time it will reflect in mu credit account??
I have paid Axis CC bill from HDFC DC on last Thursday and after two days it got settled with Axis.
HDFC CC took 3 days to settle payment.

Hi All,

On 25th May I made two transactions on SBI Unipay portal to pay my Axis credit card bill.

1st transaction was of 40k done in afternoon around 1 PM

2nd Transactions was of approx 61k done in evening around 6 PM

I have received the 61k amount in my axis Credit card on the next day itself on 26th May. but 40k is not yet credited in my axis credit card.

Both the transactions were successfull. Shall I wait? and Is it common that the earlier transaction is still not credited in my card and later transaction is received?

Hi All,

On 25th May I made two transactions on SBI Unipay portal to pay my Axis credit card bill.

I have received the 61k amount in my axis Credit card on the next day itself on 26th May. but 40k is not yet credited in my axis credit card.

Both the transactions were successfull. Shall I wait? and Is it common that the earlier transaction is still not credited in my card and later transaction is received?
Yes it is common, happened with me also. Just relax, it will get credited in 2 to 3 days.

Hi All,

Settlement date in Axis will be the date on which you made the payment.

Back