• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Unipay: Credit Card Bill Payments Failed - Customers Struggle with Refunds

Just wait, if it was successful then will get credited in the next few days. You should have downloaded the receipt from the transaction successful page and also should have taken screenshots of the payment confirmation page.
@sjmajumder answer to every possible question is already there in this thread but rather than searching for the phrases
Just post a new question or even better create a new thread. Coz why not
Why deprive yourself from a new thread and all the TF points followed by it

@sjmajumder answer to every possible question is already there in this thread but rather than searching for the phrases
Just post a new question or even better create a new thread. Coz why not
Why deprive yourself from a new thread and all the TF points followed by it
@SpiesCan'tCatchMe If you can't give any helpful response I will suggest stay away from the forum. Your expert negative comments are neither required nor appreciated. Rather than wasting time in giving these negative comments try to help others.

HSBC takes upto 1 week but payment date will be considered. In the meantime hsbc will send SMS about overdue and recovery agent etc. Just ignore those.
That is not the experience I have when paying with Cred. It usually reflects in net banking on the next working day, max another day.

SBI Unipay for non BBPS billers will take around ~3 working days. It is mentioned everywhere on this thread. BBPS billers will be instant

Cred / Cheq / Mobikwik operate differently via IMPS transfers. Unipay operates differently
Wasn't aware of this. So, considering today is due date and 3 days grace period will the payment reflect by 9th June or do I need to make another payment through Cred?

Wasn't aware of this. So, considering today is due date and 3 days grace period will the payment reflect by 9th June or do I need to make another payment through Cred?
Better to pay, you can always ask the bank to transfer excess payment. Best not use 3rd party apps for immediate payment. Use IMPS directly from bank account. Unipay also has a history of failure, best to have a buffer of 7-10 days when making payment

SBI Unipay for non BBPS billers will take around ~3 working days. It is mentioned everywhere on this thread. BBPS billers will be instant

Cred / Cheq / Mobikwik operate differently via IMPS transfers. Unipay operates differently
Nah
Axis is instant / next day morning most likely
Idfc - instant
Icici took 2 -3 days

Most likely payment will show up by tomorrow (although I don't have personal experience with HSBC). You can choose to wait till tomorrow, if it does not show up, make payment via platform which credits instantly

Guys, i have to make my credit card bill payment for 2 hdfc cards. I've hdfc platinum deibt card and also sbi debit card. What's the best way to get the cashback?

Guys, i have to make my credit card bill payment for 2 hdfc cards. I've hdfc platinum deibt card and also sbi debit card. What's the best way to get the cashback?
If you are looking to pay hdfc credit card bill then it's not available on hdfc billpay. Use SBI Unipay. Hdfc platinum DC give 1% cashback and sbi DC gives 0.25% cashback through reward points.

Back