• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Unipay: Credit Card Bill Payments Failed - Customers Struggle with Refunds

Another victim of SBI unipay here. I paid 20k few hours back... from IDFC DB to IDFC CC via SBI unipay. It reflected within minutes. So, I tried 1.02L (pending amount). It failed and money got deducted. IDFC is raising a dispute and expected TAT is T+45 days. Would I be charged interest if I don't settle IDFC CC bill now.. Also, my HDFC payments (TATA Neu & Diners Premier/whatever that stupid card) that were successful and but not reflected. This might take time, now I'm anxious after seeing so many stories in this thread.

@rockyBalboa
Please help me I did CC payment on 15th June using SBI UNIPAY portal but it was failed and no refund is initiated nor received and the transaction was showing on portal also raised a complaint through portal but no resolution and now the complaint and transaction both are missing

Please help
Try disputing the transaction from your bank. If nothing else happens, atleast they will try to help. But TAT is 45 days so it will take a while

@rockyBalboa
Please help me I did CC payment on 15th June using SBI UNIPAY portal but it was failed and no refund is initiated nor received and the transaction was showing on portal also raised a complaint through portal but no resolution and now the complaint and transaction both are missing

Please help
Yeah do as advised above, raise a dispute with your bank first. If that also doesn't solve the problem then later you can contact RBI ombudsman and PG portal. I have not seen anyone not receiving refund for failed transaction on unipay, everyone eventually received it. So don't worry bro, you'll get your refund.

Yeah do as advised above, raise a dispute with your bank first. If that also doesn't solve the problem then later you can contact RBI ombudsman and PG portal. I have not seen anyone not receiving refund for failed transaction on unipay, everyone eventually received it. So don't worry bro, you'll get your refund.
But if they are not replying to email itself, they how do we complain to RBI. There is no email trail to attach

But if they are not replying to email itself, they how do we complain to RBI. There is no email trail to attach
I guess we just have to attach the emails sent by us and explain to them that sbi people are not replying to our complaints. Also we can attach other proofs like bank statements etc. I have never complained to RBI so I have no first hand experience in this, may be someone more knowledgeable here can explain in detail.

Made 100,1K,10K incremental txns today and decided to go with 50K next and that failed. Worst part is the txn history doesn't even show the failed payment.

Back 2 Back itne saare transactions nahin karne kaa
I used to validate Unipay works like this earlier before making bigger payments. And until now, I haven't faced any such issues. Didn't want to make a huge payment in one go and have all that money stuck. Sucks that their platform is still this bad after all this time and all the reports.

Friend told me he got his money back after 3 weeks but I really hope that's not the case.

Can anyone please confirm if we get Reward Points on IndusInd Platinum & Signature Debit Cards if we pay HDFC Credit Card Bill through SBI Unipay?

For my HDFC Credit Card bill, I made a payment using my IDFC debit card and the payment was successfull and then it said "your session has expired" .

Now, I don't even see the attempt for this transaction in the SBI Unipay portal, how do I raise a complaint now ?
if the money is debited from your IDFC bank account & HDFC is not making acknowledgement, make a complaint in IDFC , mentioning txn failure.

if the money is debited from your IDFC bank account & HDFC is not making acknowledgement, make a complaint in IDFC , mentioning txn failure.
Update: The money is refunded now.

Question: Is SBI Unipay still working for paying HDFC credit cards? I checked Cred and it still worked

Update: The money is refunded now.

Question: Is SBI Unipay still working for paying HDFC credit cards? I checked Cred and it still worked
I paid ₹1000 this morning to HDFC CC using IDFC DC. Transaction was successful.

Back