• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Unipay: Credit Card Bill Payments Failed - Customers Struggle with Refunds

SBI Unipay has disabled debit card option :O :O

Seriously? That is such a huge news...how come there are no other threads talking about this?
i paid yesterday morning via sbi unipay. looks like from yesterday afternoon they have disabled!
Now, need to find the next alternate option :cautious:

They've disabled DC option to fix the glitch that they had. Time to use Jio Finance / CanaraBank setu app

1721388605447.webp

They've disabled DC option to fix the glitch that they had. Time to use Jio Finance / CanaraBank setu app

View attachment 61707
These so called tech influencers posts after such 'fixes' is so frustrating...full abuse kiya hoga khudne and tab they dont post anything...after that they post oh last 1 month mein I cheated xyz of 1 crore without telling you...but ofcourse it is so good that they fixed it

After how many days do they refund? My 1000 is stuck with them. I will request a charge back in my IDFC First bank if they won't refund by next week.

There are many threads talking about it - waiting to see if they bring it back up after fixing the CC glitch or if it's dead permanently.
just in time this benefit also shuts down...past couple weeks I applied for idfc wealth account opening....as always, all benefits close as soon as I get close to getting the product to avail it

*** Please hide all benefits from me if you dont want to lose them :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:******

I've been trying to pay my SBI credit bills since last month using SBI unipay and this is what it says " Unable to process request "

Attachments

• IMG_20240728_105515.webp
    IMG_20240728_105515.webp
    181.7 KB · Views: 23
Currently how many days they are taking to process the refunds for failed transactions??

Paid 17k for HDFC credit card using HDFC platinum DC, but transaction failed.
Mailed to all SBI emails mentioned in previous posts.

Currently how many days they are taking to process the refunds for failed transactions??

Paid 17k for HDFC credit card using HDFC platinum DC, but transaction failed.
Mailed to all SBI emails mentioned in previous posts.
when did you pay?? as far as i know it should not be a concern (had almost 5 failed transactions personally). it may take upto 10 working days to refund back. They always refunded me without raising complaint.

when did you pay?? as far as i know it should not be a concern (had almost 5 failed transactions personally). it may take upto 10 working days to refund back. They always refunded me without raising complaint.
Had a failed transaction on Sunday and they are yet to issue a refund. I have even raised a complaint with unipay and they haven’t replied yet! Paid using hdfc dc. Shall i wait more or raise the issue with hdfc as well?

Had a failed transaction on Sunday and they are yet to issue a refund. I have even raised a complaint with unipay and they haven’t replied yet! Paid using hdfc dc. Shall i wait more or raise the issue with hdfc as well?
as per rbi, banks must credit refund within T+5days, if not then they are liable to pay penalty.
Raise the issue on RBI ombudsman and enjoy the penalty.😋

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-01-11-51-34-822_com.android.chrome.webp
    Screenshot_2024-08-01-11-51-34-822_com.android.chrome.webp
    518.4 KB · Views: 13
My transaction failed just now 🙁 My bank customer service said 5 days to detect transaction failure and refund. Also mailed unipay support. Let's see.

as per rbi, banks must credit refund within T+5days, if not then they are liable to pay penalty.
Raise the issue on RBI ombudsman and enjoy the penalty.😋
Thank you! Received refund yesterday Night. This should come in handy for future.

Paid 28k HDFC bill, money got debited, got a payment successful page and then page reduced to transaction failed. Now what to do?

Tried with 100 rupees, that was successful.

How many days it will take for refund?

Can't raid a complain on that transaction as the customer support page does not submit the ticket. It also keeps failing.

1000114736.webp

1000114735.webp

Last edited:
I've been trying to pay my SBI credit bills since last month using SBI unipay and this is what it says " Unable to process request "
For paying SBI Credit Card bill via Unipay you need to skip login. Instead of logging in using your mobile number, just proceed with 'Quick Pay'. You should then be able to pay your SBI CC bill.

Back