• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI UNIPAY failed credit card bill payment twice, need alternatives

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi
I tried paying my AXIS credit card bill yesterday at 9 am and then at 8pm and the transaction failed both times at Unipay while I was charged twice.
I have already raised the request to the bank for refund but Im looking for a better option to use my HDFC Platinum DC for 1% cashback.

What's the alternative to Unipay with less chance of failure?

Hi
I tried paying my AXIS credit card bill yesterday at 9 am and then at 8pm and the transaction failed both times at Unipay while I was charged twice.
I have already raised the request to the bank for refund but Im looking for a better option to use my HDFC Platinum DC for 1% cashback.

Use JioFinance to pay with DC

Hi

CRED.. Best for payment.. dont except rewards

Hi

Did you get refund ?

Rarely, I've experienced it 5 times so far, and not once have they taken it back.
Oh Yeah Reaction GIF by NBA

Back