• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Unipay: Credit Card Bill Payments Failed - Customers Struggle with Refunds

Paid 28k HDFC bill, money got debited, got a payment successful page and then page reduced to transaction failed. Now what to do?

Tried with 100 rupees, that was successful.

How many days it will take for refund?

Can't raid a complain on that transaction as the customer support page does not submit the ticket. It also keeps failing.

View attachment 63907

View attachment 63906
wait for 7days, then if refund don't come raise the issue on RBI.

My transaction failed today. Did hdfc dc transaction for cc bill got a email saying they will refund in 3-4 days.is there Anything that should be done by me?

Made transaction on unipay for indusind credit card bill payment and got the transaction failed and fail message from sbi. Money got debited from account and got message from indusind for credit card payment.
Even the payment is shown in the unbilled transaction of indusind app.
So not sure now whether it will get reversed and i should do another payment or not.
Anyone has any idea about this?

Made transaction on unipay for indusind credit card bill payment and got the transaction failed and fail message from sbi. Money got debited from account and got message from indusind for credit card payment.
Even the payment is shown in the unbilled transaction of indusind app.
So not sure now whether it will get reversed and i should do another payment or not.
Anyone has any idea about this?
It will get reversed by Indusind.

Either Make Repayment again right away or Make Repayment when it actually gets reversed.

But It will get reversed for sure, do no think it is free Money🤣

Is sbi Unipay working fine for hdfc and axis credit card payments via idfc cards? Want to clear the dues so wanted to check with the experts

I just tried to pay an ICICI credit card bill on SBI Unipay (BBPS) using my HDFC Platinum debit card, but the transaction failed with the error, "Connection timeout at BOU." Fortunately, I got failure confirmation email and SMS both from SBI.

Also tried to make partial payment for IDFC FIRST Bank using my SBI debit card, and it failed as well.

So, if anyone is going to make a payment at SBI Unipay now, beware, as you may experience transaction failure, too.

Want to make a payment on Unipay, but since there was no amount due on the bill generation date, Unipay shows no amount due. I can't pay the bill for spends I made after the bill generation date. Do I have to wait until the next bill generation date if I have pay using Unipay?

That's not a Unipay issue. That's how incompetent banks like HDFC have implemented. For instance you can prepay for SBI/ ICICI.
When I say prepay, I mean after transaction settling but before bill generation.

Want to make a payment on Unipay, but since there was no amount due on the bill generation date, Unipay shows no amount due. I can't pay the bill for spends I made after the bill generation date. Do I have to wait until the next bill generation date if I have pay using Unipay?
HDFC Bank allows BBPS platforms to allow only billed amount to be payable. You can't make any advance or partial payment.

My transactions of Rs 12800 and Rs 800 failed for Consolidated Charges Aka Dil se Closed bank on 1 April 2024. Yesterday I wrote an email to Axis Bank regarding this and by evening I got back my refund.
will you please share the email of Axis bank customer care? as I am not able to get that

there is no email of axis bank. click on the following link and then scroll down then click on "connect via email":

View attachment 65477
I have seen that...but whenever I click there it shows, registrar Email ID...I registrar verify byotp....but next time it again shows the same thing,,,,

Back