• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SC Ultimate Card - Emailing Documents

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello, I got an offer in email to apply for SC Ultimate card. I tried to apply online but the application won't submit so I gave up and dropped the idea. However, I got a call from Chennai landline number today. They wanted to confirm a few details about my job which I did. They have asked me for a statement of CC with more than limit of 5 lacs and have shared the email ids (rahul.sachdeva@sc.com; Delhi@sfplcards.com). Meanwhile, I have received an email from domain (welcome@sc.com) with application number and the link to complete e-KYC.

I wanted to check if this is the normal process for SC and it is not a scam.

Thanks

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
t so I gave up and dropped the idea. However, I got a call from Chennai landline number today. They wanted to confirm a few details about my job which I did. They have asked me for a statement of CC with more than limit of 5 lacs and have shared the email ids (rahul.sachdeva@sc.com; Delhi@sfplcards.com). Meanwhile, I have received an
Their webpage for Ultimate is made in such a manner that it will never Submit. It just stops at the final details page. No human has seen the other side.

Having said that, they record these entries and call from their CC who then take the application for further processing. So the call you received is legit. If the email also have sc.com as domain then you should go ahead and share your personal details. Cheers.

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Their webpage for Ultimate is made in such a manner that it will never Submit. It just stops at the final details page. No human has seen the other side.

Having said that, they record these entries and call from their CC who then take the application for further processing. So the call you received is legit. If the email also have sc.com as domain then you should go ahead and share your personal details. Cheers.

Thanks. I did the e-KYC using VID and then showed SC Bank in the email from Aadhar. I think I can share the statement as well then.

SangEUD

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello, I got an offer in email to apply for SC Ultimate card. I tried to apply online but the application won't submit so I gave up and dropped the idea. However, I got a call from Chennai landline number today. They wanted to confirm a few details about my job which I did. They have asked me for a statement of CC with more than limit of 5 lacs and have shared the email ids (rahul.sachdeva@sc.com; Delhi@sfplcards.com). Meanwhile, I have received an email from domain (welcome@sc.com) with application number and the link to complete e-KYC.

Thanks
Go ahead, no issues. That sfplcards.com is their docs collection partner (outsourced).

AmitMishra

TF Select
VIP Lounge

Thanks
1. Do you have any card with SCB ?
2. What is the current limit of it ?
3. Did you ever applied for it earlier ?

I asked these question to understand it as I tried multiple time to get it but they are reluctant to issue Ultimate to me.

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1. Do you have any card with SCB ?
2. What is the current limit of it ?
3. Did you ever applied for it earlier ?

I asked these question to understand it as I tried multiple time to get it but they are reluctant to issue Ultimate to me.
1. I had SCB card years ago but closed it in 2015-16
2. If I remember correctly, the limit was 1.75 lacs at that time I think
3. Never applied after that

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Here's an update on this one. I got a SMS on Jan 9th that my card is approved and will reach me shortly. After that it has been radio silence. Mailed customer care a few times and also tried their chat option but no avail. Finally escalated to level 2 customer care on Jan 19th and they have extended the timeline twice. Now asked to wait till Jan 30th for an update.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Here's an update on this one. I got a SMS on Jan 9th that my card is approved and will reach me shortly. After that it has been radio silence. Mailed customer care a few times and also tried their chat option but no avail. Finally escalated to level 2 customer care on Jan 19th and they have extended the timeline twice. Now asked to wait till Jan 30th for an update.
Hope u got ultimate card by now
What limit u got pls