• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scapia Credit Card co-branded With Federal Bank Full Details.

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
SCAPIA TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD (a fintech company) and Federal Bank are set to launch a co-branded credit card. Let's examine its benefits and reward system:
[Apply for LTF Scapia Federal Bank Credit Card: https://bit.ly/TFSCF ]

Screenshot_20230615_092733_Samsung Internet.jpg

Benefits:
  1. Unlimited domestic lounge access (unlock after spending 5000 in a month)
  2. Zero Forex Markup Charges
Fees: Lifetime Free Credit Card. No joining fees, No annual fees.

Reward System:
Online & Offline Spends: earn 10 Scapia coins for every Rs. 100 spent.
Travel Booking on Scapia App: 20 Scapia coins for every Rs. 100 spent.

No reward points on international spends

Redemption:
5 Scapia coins = Rs. 1
You can redeem them for booking flights and hotels on the Scapia app.

Reward Rate: Normal spends - 2%
Travel booking via Scapia - 4%

Opinion: The benefits offered by this card look impressive. The inclusion of unlimited domestic lounge access is quite unexpected for a lifetime free card. However, one need to spend Rs. 5000 in month to get unlimited domestic lounge access. We'll have to wait for the detail terms and conditions to get a better idea about the card.
Apply for LTF Scapia Federal Bank Credit Card: https://bit.ly/TFSCF

Last edited:
one confusion here is whether we have unlimited lounge access on spending rs 5000 a month. so if I don't spend Rs 5000 in a month then would I not have the lounge access for that month or the next month

one confusion here is whether we have unlimited lounge access on spending rs 5000 a month. so if I don't spend Rs 5000 in a month then would I not have the lounge access for that month or the next month
To answer your question, your lounge access for the current month is determined only by your spending in the previous one. Your spending in the current determines lounge access for next month.

To answer your question, your lounge access for the current month is determined only by your spending in the previous one. Your spending in the current determines lounge access for next month.
So, if we planned for next month air journey, we have to spend 5k.this month. Is buying Amazon gift voucher of 5k.eligible for above spend criteria?

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to share the onboarding experience of Scapia card. I showed interest around the time the card was launched. On 19th June, I got a WhatsApp message that I was off the waiting list. However, I did not apply immediately. I checked Technofino community and some people were getting rejections, some got 14-day waiting period messages etc. So, I was skeptical a bit and waited for the initial rush to subside. I was also a bit confused about whether to go for a regular Federal Bank card or this one.
I had a few orders in Swiggy orders this week and saw the offer for Federal Bank as well. Then I remembered I had not applied for Scapia.
  • Finally, I decided to apply today after sharing my personal details in the app.
  • They checked the CIBIL if I was eligible. It took a few mins and it was showing I was eligible for this card with a 5.35 lac limit.
  • Then I went for Aadhaar authentication,
  • Then I got an option to do VKYC.
  • Took the VKYC, and it hardly took 10 mins, after VKYC the agent told me it would take 4-24 hrs to approve.
  • But it took less than 1 hr to get the approval and confirmation.
It was a pretty smooth and fast experience I would say. The app has a nice clean interface, similar to One Card.

I mainly took this card for Zero markup charge that too on an LTF card. It has a nice feature to enable unlimited domestic lounge access by spending 5k in the previous month. Also, it has a BMS BOGO offer on Friday upto Rs.150. Overall, I would say this is pretty decent for an LTF card. Let's see how long they can keep the benefits. Oh, one more benefit I forgot to mention is that you will get 2 complimentary domestic lounge access for the 1st month.

Note: I noticed later that co-branded federal cards are not applicable for Swiggy offer, so one will have to use the core cards for that.

Last edited:
Hi Folks,

I just wanted to share the onboarding experience of Scapia card. I showed interest around the time the card was launched. On 19th June, I got a WhatsApp message that I was off the waiting list. However, I did not apply immediately. I checked Technofino community and some people were getting rejections, some got 14-day waiting period messages etc. So, I was skeptical a bit and waited for the initial rush to subside. I was also a bit confused about whether to go for a regular Federal Bank card or this one.
I had a few orders in Swiggy orders this week and saw the offer for Federal Bank as well. Then I remembered I had not applied for Scapia.
  • Finally, I decided to apply today after sharing my personal details in the app.
  • They checked the CIBIL if I was eligible. It took a few mins and it was showing I was eligible for this card with a 5.35 lac limit.
  • Then I went for Aadhaar authentication,
  • Then I got an option to do VKYC.
  • Took the VKYC, and it hardly took 10 mins, after VKYC the agent told me it would take 4-24 hrs to approve.
  • But it took less than 1 hr to get the approval and confirmation.
It was a pretty smooth and fast experience I would say. The app has a nice clean interface, similar to One Card.

I mainly took this card for Zero markup charge that too on an LTF card. It has a nice feature to enable unlimited domestic lounge access by spending 5k in the previous month. Also, it has a BMS BOGO offer on Friday upto Rs.150. Overall, I would say this is pretty decent for an LTF card. Let's see how long they can keep the benefits. Oh, one more benefit I forgot to mention is that you will get 2 complimentary domestic lounge access for the 1st month.
What is your Number of enquires in the last 6 months?

Back