• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scapia Credit Card co-branded With Federal Bank Full Details.

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
SCAPIA TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD (a fintech company) and Federal Bank are set to launch a co-branded credit card. Let's examine its benefits and reward system:
[Apply for LTF Scapia Federal Bank Credit Card: https://bit.ly/TFSCF ]

Screenshot_20230615_092733_Samsung Internet.jpg

Benefits:
  1. Unlimited domestic lounge access (unlock after spending 5000 in a month)
  2. Zero Forex Markup Charges
Fees: Lifetime Free Credit Card. No joining fees, No annual fees.

Reward System:
Online & Offline Spends: earn 10 Scapia coins for every Rs. 100 spent.
Travel Booking on Scapia App: 20 Scapia coins for every Rs. 100 spent.

No reward points on international spends

Redemption:
5 Scapia coins = Rs. 1
You can redeem them for booking flights and hotels on the Scapia app.

Reward Rate: Normal spends - 2%
Travel booking via Scapia - 4%

Opinion: The benefits offered by this card look impressive. The inclusion of unlimited domestic lounge access is quite unexpected for a lifetime free card. However, one need to spend Rs. 5000 in month to get unlimited domestic lounge access. We'll have to wait for the detail terms and conditions to get a better idea about the card.
Apply for LTF Scapia Federal Bank Credit Card: https://bit.ly/TFSCF

Last edited:
As I have too many enquiries in the last 6 months and closed my OneCard Federal cc last month only (though it reflects as closed in cibil as of now), I did not apply.

However, I applied for my wife and there was no VKYC, only a selfie + pan + aadhaar no. Limit is 77,700. Got it mainly for zero forex cc. Approval came in 3 days.

Previously we both had Fi Federal bank accounts but we closed in 2 months ago.

If anyone needs a referral link, please DM.

I have a Fi account; hence I waited to fix the savings account issue and then applied today. But I was rejected for too many enquiries :( . I have 6 enquiries if counted from 20th Jan and 7 enquiries if the whole Jan month is considered. It seems like many have got their card with 6 enquires - so I must have been rejected by a small margin.

Anyway, the good news is that during their eligibility check, they only do a soft pull of your CIBIL record, unlike IDFC. Hence no hard enquiry if you get rejected in your eligibility check.

I have a Fi account; hence I waited to fix the savings account issue and then applied today. But I was rejected for too many enquiries :( . I have 6 enquiries if counted from 20th Jan and 7 enquiries if the whole Jan month is considered. It seems like many have got their card with 6 enquires - so I must have been rejected by a small margin.

Anyway, the good news is that during their eligibility check, they only do a soft pull of your CIBIL record, unlike IDFC. Hence no hard enquiry if you get rejected in your eligibility check.
Do a soft pull give all enquiry details?
I thought you needed hard enquiry for that and soft pull just gives you the score and basic details !

Does that mean - the enquiry does not reflect on CIBIL?

I just checked my CIBIL report in gpay and found no enquiry.

However, this is only during the eligibility check (preliminary four steps), where they will perform a soft pull and will tell you that it doesn't affect your CIBIL score. If you are eligible and decide to proceed, there will be a hard enquiry.

P.S.: Attaching the eligibility check window, which tells no impact (look for this to be sure) and chats confirming the same with their customer support.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230720-121907_Scapia.jpg
    Screenshot_20230720-121907_Scapia.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG-20230720-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20230720-WA0013.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I don't have any Federal Bank CC, not even OneCard. They were providing me OneCard with 5L limit but I didn't apply.
Is Scapia Card worth having?

Will I get Onecard and Celesta in future if I get Scapia?
@vaibhav111 @VISHESH_BANSAL @Chaitanya-a
Federal have strict one card policy. But atleast out of celesta OneCard & Scapia, Scapia would be the best option.

But apply only if you've less no. of enquiries. They say maximum 5 enquiries in last 3 months.

I don't have any Federal Bank CC, not even OneCard. They were providing me OneCard with 5L limit but I didn't apply.
Is Scapia Card worth having?

Will I get Onecard and Celesta in future if I get Scapia?
@vaibhav111 @VISHESH_BANSAL @Chaitanya-a
Scapia Card worth having - first thing all three card are LTF and this one with Zero forex markup fees, Unlimited domestic lounge access: If you spend at least ₹5,000 in a month , 10% rewards on all spends and 20% rewards on travel bookings if booked through scapia app and Convenient redemption through their scapia app it seem - so for frequent travelers LTF it could be good card.

Will I get Onecard and Celesta in future if I get Scapia? - so you remember which bank was providing onecard to you? was it Federal or some other card, see you can wait and scapia should partner with more bank to reach more customer they have acknowledged they would add more partner/banking partner to strength and get more customer. for Onecard their are like 4 bank that onecard is providing their card and Celestia can use for federal card discount and no other benefit as i far i remember.

Back