• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scapia - Introducing QR Lounge Access!

hedgehog2122

TF Premier
An all new way to lounge is here! 🛋️

Introducing QR Lounge Access!

- Tap on the lounge icon
- Enable location access
- Generate QR code and enter the lounge

Your phone is all you need for the VIP life!

Do note, starting 15th April you will not be able to avail lounge access with your card.

Scapia
1712573553157.png

cardy

TF Ace
An all new way to lounge is here! 🛋️

Introducing QR Lounge Access!

- Tap on the lounge icon
- Enable location access
- Generate QR code and enter the lounge

Your phone is all you need for the VIP life!

Do note, starting 15th April you will not be able to avail lounge access with your card.

Scapia
1712573553157.png
Yes got the message on WhatsApp today

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Some times we get blinded by technology that we forget few logical things as well aka edge cases!!.
What if you reach airport and there is issue in qr code generator- maybe at scapia side or dream folks side?
Also, To curtail lounge sharing, isn't it better to stop qr code system and let people only swipe by card itself? Atleast that mandates physical presence of card at lounge.

Some times we get blinded by technology that we forget few logical things as well aka edge cases!!.
What if you reach airport and there is issue in qr code generator- maybe at scapia side or dream folks side?
Also, To curtail lounge sharing, isn't it better to stop qr code system and let people only swipe by card itself? Atleast that mandates physical presence of card at lounge.
Even better if they allow both methods.

ccdc

TF Ace
this is also a trick to get location access afterwards....coz many ppl give location access for lounge and then forget that this app has location access....then it keeps on getting location access in background...i dont trust these fintechs with location....anyone can tell a location spoof app which i can use without rooting the device...

this is also a trick to get location access afterwards....coz many ppl give location access for lounge and then forget that this app has location access....then it keeps on getting location access in background...i dont trust these fintechs with location....anyone can tell a location spoof app which i can use without rooting the device...
Rooting is not required these days. We can easily find alternative methods to avoid it.