• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

scapia cc bill pay off

harisund

TF Buzz
I have scapia card. I made some online transactions in foreign websites, everything worked well.

Time to pay the credit card bill. I tried adding the credit card number as a Federal Credit card in HDFC Netbanking bill pay but it is not being considered a valid one. I am assuming others are facing this as well?

If so, I guess I can not get the 1% cash back on bill pay via my HDFC Easy Shop Platinum?

Within the Scapia app, there's the option to pay the credit card. In that, there's an option to enter a debit card, I am assuming even if I enter my HDFC Easy Shop Platinum I am not going to get any cash back since the MCC is not likely going to be utility?

Just curious what others have seen. I will know it in a couple of days once I pay off my scapia card, but if someone says they won't get cash back using Easy Shop Platinum regardless of how we pay, I might as well pay scapa using UPI rather than debit card.

Thanks!

karabiram

TF Neo
I have scapia card. I made some online transactions in foreign websites, everything worked well.

Time to pay the credit card bill. I tried adding the credit card number as a Federal Credit card in HDFC Netbanking bill pay but it is not being considered a valid one. I am assuming others are facing this as well?

If so, I guess I can not get the 1% cash back on bill pay via my HDFC Easy Shop Platinum?

Within the Scapia app, there's the option to pay the credit card. In that, there's an option to enter a debit card, I am assuming even if I enter my HDFC Easy Shop Platinum I am not going to get any cash back since the MCC is not likely going to be utility?

Just curious what others have seen. I will know it in a couple of days once I pay off my scapia card, but if someone says they won't get cash back using Easy Shop Platinum regardless of how we pay, I might as well pay scapa using UPI rather than debit card.

Thanks!
Same thing happened with me today. Can't figure out any way to get the 1% cashback while paying Scapia CC bill. Please inform if you find any.