• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Seeking Assistance for Booking Award Flight from AMD to DPS (2nd Sept - 9th Sept)

akil_av17

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am looking to book an award flight from AMD to DPS for the dates of September 2nd to September 9th. Unfortunately, I have been unable to find any available saver awards. The KrisFlyer advantage awards appear to be quite expensive. I would greatly appreciate any advice or assistance. Additionally, if anyone has any experience with the saver award waitlist, I would like to know the chances of being allocated a seat. Thank you.

jamesdolan

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Buddy Bali is one of the most sought after destinations from south east asia. And as to chances of waitlist conversion your guess is as good as anyone’s dont wait with bated breath on that one

How many seats and which class?

Even SQ revenue management won't be able to answer this question today. :) It depends on so many things include load factors and more.
Try and see what the load factors are by doing a dummy booking, easy in J, flexi fare in Y and try and make an educated guess if you're a betting man/woman/child.

If you're not a betting man/woman/child - try and book individual award sectors AMD - SIN, SIN - DPS and reverse and see which sectors have saver availability and see if you can book those on miles and pay revenue fares for the balance. For instance, AMD-SIN & DPS-SIN in miles and SIN-DPS, SIN-AMD as a multicity. See if that works out economically.