• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Seeking the Best Credit Card Offers for Purchasing a TV from Croma

Hi everyone!

I'm planning to buy a TV from Croma, with a budget of around ₹30,000, and I'm looking for the best credit card offers available. I have the following credit cards:
  • One Card
  • HDFC Biz Grow
  • ICICI Amazon Pay
  • IndusInd Platinum RuPay
  • ICICI Rubyx
  • ICICI Coral RuPay
If anyone knows of any special offers, cashback, or discounts available with these cards at Croma, please let me know.

Hi everyone!

I'm planning to buy a TV from Croma, with a budget of around ₹30,000, and I'm looking for the best credit card offers available. I have the following credit cards:
  • One Card
  • HDFC Biz Grow
  • ICICI Amazon Pay
  • ICICI Rubyx
  • ICICI Coral RuPay
If anyone knows of any special offers, cashback, or discounts available with these cards at Croma, please let me know.
You'll see offer details offline

Hi everyone!

• One Card
  • HDFC Biz Grow
  • ICICI Amazon Pay
  • ICICI Rubyx
  • ICICI Coral RuPay
Visit your local Croma store and get the details about the running offers. They run ICICI bank offers quite often.

Or if you can buy Amazon vouchers at a discount. Buy those. then buy Croma vouchers from Amazon at a 1% additional discount. This would multiply your profit.

Visit your local Croma store and get the details about the running offers. They run ICICI bank offers quite often.

Or if you can buy Amazon vouchers at a discount. Buy those. then buy Croma vouchers from Amazon at a 1% additional discount. This would multiply your profit.
Max 5 GV can be applied per order & for 1% only his full amount might stuck

those Croma vouchers can be redeemable in offline?

Hi everyone!

• One Card
  • HDFC Biz Grow
  • ICICI Amazon Pay
  • ICICI Rubyx
  • ICICI Coral RuPay
Food for thought: You may also consider a 2k/4k HDR 100% srgb monitor with a dolby soundbar.
Will serve better display and sound quality than any tv :)

I recently purchased TV from Croma. First they reduced the price to maximum possible extent since there was Independence day offer - then they had some card offers.

I used 1L gyftr vouchers (had to plan from previous month as there is 50k monthly limit) using Infinia.

Croma online - you can apply max 5 vouchers at a time.
Same vouchers can be used offline and there is no limit (at least I applied 10 in 1 bill)

Back